Page 44 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not sure if any of you watched the ND vd Georgia game but the scene between the 3rd and 4th quarter was awesome. They killed the stadium lights and lit the stadium ablaze with red led lights. It was pretty awesome. We should do the same but with Green and Yellow set to the tune of Enter Sandman or that imagine dragons Thunder song. Anyways, several programs have now made the intermission between the 3rd and 4th quarter similar to what the 7th inning stretch is in baseball. It might not get more students to the game but it might help keep them in their seats until the 4th quarter. It would be an awesome tradition, and frankly the game day experience could use a little freshening.
    Excellent idea! Time for something new!

I'm not sure if the FargoDome has the lighting equipment to do it, but it would be pretty cool.
    Hail the BISON!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not sure if any of you watched the ND vd Georgia game but the scene between the 3rd and 4th quarter was awesome. They killed the stadium lights and lit the stadium ablaze with red led lights. It was pretty awesome. We should do the same but with Green and Yellow set to the tune of Enter Sandman or that imagine dragons Thunder song. Anyways, several programs have now made the intermission between the 3rd and 4th quarter similar to what the 7th inning stretch is in baseball. It might not get more students to the game but it might help keep them in their seats until the 4th quarter. It would be an awesome tradition, and frankly the game day experience could use a little freshening.
    All their lights are LED which makes it easy to do stuff like that. Vikings were one of if not the first to do LED lightshows after touchdowns at U.S. Bank Stadium.

https://www.vikings.com/video/pressl...adium-17607028

Maybe if they turned off the lights and had all the scoreboards green it could achieve something similar...

E mail this to the director of marketing and fan engagement https://gobison.com/staff.aspx?staff=1468.
    What could it hurt? I would welcome ideas.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i started the "lets go bison" chant at 2006 Metrodome that took off since.
    Did you forget the purple here? I hope you are not serious. This news would be news to my 1997 self at ndsu when this cheer was routinely done in the student section...and probably done many years before that.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I'm in on both the N-D-S-U and the Light show. 100%.

Can we do a light show after each touchdown vikings style? I dont see why not but there is probably some rule about it, who knows..
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I wonder if the lights would take too long to come back on. They do a pretty good job pregame but I just never noticed how long it took.

That's why LEDs work, instant on and off
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I wonder if the lights would take too long to come back on. They do a pretty good job pregame but I just never noticed how long it took.

That's why LEDs work, instant on and off
    Fargodome has shutters on the lights so technically they stay on now during pregame. Could add some led lights (if electrical system can handle it, they just had that issue last year or 2 ago when the lights went off for 15-20 mins) to use while they were shuttered.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Deleted....