Page 41 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I just voted again too
    I figured I've voted about 50-75 times in the last 10 minutes. Assuming they're counting(don't know how particular the software is), there must be one or two OSU fans doing the same thing.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I figured I've voted about 50-75 times in the last 10 minutes. Assuming they're counting(don't know how particular the software is), there must be one or two OSU fans doing the same thing.
    I think it's OU fans. OSU fans should be voting for the greatest name on the board, Chuba Hubbard.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I think it's OU fans. OSU fans should be voting for the greatest name on the board, Chuba Hubbard.
    Oops. I've been meaning OU fans, not OSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    NDSU needs to be getting this word out all season long so the general public is better informed. I have informed my people who are looking for tickets but I would assume most have no clue about Friday morning for student tickets and visitors tickets go on sale that are unclaimed.
    I got an e-mail from NDSU on Thursday with a direct link to buy tickets starting on Friday Morning at 7:00 am. I did not get a message on Friday, nor did I see anything on various social media outlets.

When I logged in just to see how many tickets were still available, I was shocked. I almost convinced my wife to drive 8 1/2 hours from Wisconsin to catch the game, but we held off. We are planning to come to the South Dakota game at the end of the regular season now because of schedules and I figure that there will be tickets available for every game like this moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    and I figure that there will be tickets available for every game like this moving forward.
    Not a bad bet. UNI might be full as it is UNI and homecoming. Doubt students will sell out any of the other games.

shorten the deadline to claim student tickets and sell them starting Wednesday. You can figure out what you're doing in a week.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    shorten the deadline to claim student tickets and sell them starting Wednesday. You can figure out what you're doing in a week.
    I agree with this.

For people like me that live a long distance from Fargo, having unused/returned tickets on sale on Wednesday or even Thursday would be a big increase for the possibility to attend a game. I am taking the risk for the South Dakota game this season because of me and my families personal schedule allowing it for this game only.

The problem is that not having tickets go on sale until Friday limits other items, including hotels (being able to cancel if you cannot get tickets or book one if you do get them tickets), kenneling pets, childcare, and leaving work early/unexpectedly.

I wish that NDSU would look at selling those tickets earlier, but for as long as I can remember, it has always been Friday morning, so the likelihood is not high.

You can't say there's "Fatigue" when there is a season ticket waiting list and single game seats sell out in minutes.

Any unfilled seat in the Fargodome is a failure of policy.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I have said this for 100 years... they give the students way too much time. It seems like such a simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I have said this for 100 years... they give the students way too much time. It seems like such a simple solution.
    Damn! Saw you on TV again last Saturday and I just gotta say you look spectacular for 100+!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.