Page 40 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    There is one silver lining to this student problem.

They will lose more seats, and last time that happened, student fees were lowered. Thus, NDSU will continue to be a regional leader in not funding athletics on the back of students.
    I am sure Rob Port will write a glowing article about how NDSU is lowering the studen fees. (Written in a font so purple it almost falls off the visual spectrum.)
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My experience watching the game on ESPN+ is that everyone on the "fan cam" on TV looks exceedingly bored: People are yawning, sitting, staring, checking their phones. I wonder where the energy is in the dome? I see that and think, "Even the people in the stands look like they have Bison Fatigue." Maybe it's just KVLY Crap Production though, who knows.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    My experience watching the game on ESPN+ is that everyone on the "fan cam" on TV looks exceedingly bored: People are yawning, sitting, staring, checking their phones. I wonder where the energy is in the dome? I see that and think, "Even the people in the stands look like they have Bison Fatigue." Maybe it's just KVLY Crap Production though, who knows.
    In my opinion that is a bad camera person. There is PLENTY of energy in the stands, so for some reason they are choosing to highlight the opposite.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Thought previous years they started releasing the unused student tickets earlier in the week instead of waiting until the day before the game. Am I remembering that correctly.

Honestly I'd rather have a larger filled student section even if it makes it harder for me to find tickets. Best thing for the program.
    It’s always been the day before the game. UND game I got 50 yard lines seats on the Friday before this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did this happen?

I think it is rigged. Nissan is not going to let a FCS player win the voting.

I accidently voted for the player above Trey, Justin Herbert - Oregon, as my tablet screen was loading. It still shows him at 0%.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    I think it is rigged. Nissan is not going to let a FCS player win the voting.

I accidently voted for the player above Trey, Justin Herbert - Oregon, as my tablet screen was loading. It still shows him at 0%.
    No, it's just that the Oklahoma St fanbase discovered the poll last week and started cutting into the lead. Then the LSU fanbase discovered it more recently and also started voting in large numbers. As for the 0%, the site rounds down and it takes hundreds or thousands of votes to move the needle 1%. And the number of votes necessary goes up every day as more votes get cast overall.

The other major fanbases just haven't discovered the poll. I haven't seen any ads on ESPN or anything(not that I've been looking). Honestly, there was no way Trey was going to have a chance over the length of the season. Just not enough Bison fans and way too many fans of the major programs.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

How did this happen?
    Voters watched Satuday's game.

Others were probably helping, but I just put Trey back on top. The vote difference can't be that great between #1 & #2.

edit: And that lasted for about 10 seconds. OK St fans must be voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Others were probably helping, but I just put Trey back on top. The vote difference can't be that great between #1 & #2.
    I just voted again too