Page 289 of 302 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    I thought he and Mick were gonna wing on over to London and jam with the Stones
    Something about not affording Applebees put a kink in the plans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    At least he stopped lying that nothing was going on behind the scenes.
    HUH? they aren't doing anything. its the same f/king song and dance for the last 10 years, ZERO vision and ZERO motivation for these guys.. they'd rather be the St Thomas Academy & just chase trophies
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HUH? they aren't doing anything. its the same f/king song and dance for the last 10 years, ZERO vision and ZERO motivation for these guys.. they'd rather be the St Thomas Academy & just chase trophies
    I didnt expect less from a pathological liar.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I didnt expect less from a pathological liar.
    you'll have an easier time in this conversation if u use smaller words bro

don't exceed two syllables for best mileage
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

he 2 dum 4 dat

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

After looking at his response you are correct. Plus your post went right over his head.

if you can't see that the Bison Brand & Bison Fanbase is eroding before your eyes, then you are dumber than dumb.

7-8 years ago you saw people wearing NDSU all over, hats, shirts, bumper stickers, it was insanity. now it's apathy & plateau-ing. the ONLY way to inject excitement back into it is FBS.

1 more title & Frisco trip in a watered down fcs won't move the needle

but the admin doesn't understand this

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

if you can't see that the Bison Brand & Bison Fanbase is eroding before your eyes, then you are dumber than dumb.

7-8 years ago you saw people wearing NDSU all over, hats, shirts, bumper stickers, it was insanity. now it's apathy & plateau-ing. the ONLY way to inject excitement back into it is FBS.

1 more title & Frisco trip in a watered down fcs won't move the needle

but the admin doesn't understand this
    I shaved my brows to be like bohl. I hear you bro. Those days are gone. Let it go bro let it go.

Lardsin must go!

last 10 years at wefest or moondance I saw 100s of NDSU flags at campsites, people wearing NDSU swag. this year has been the least I've seen.

I suggest NDSU marketing staff start giving away shirts, hats, flags soon.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

last 10 years at wefest or moondance I saw 100s of NDSU flags at campsites, people wearing NDSU swag. this year has been the least I've seen.

I suggest NDSU marketing staff start giving away shirts, hats, flags soon.
    All the cool country music fans from soda where at us bank stadium waving Bison flags last night you old creep going to hippie music fest clown eh.

Lardsin must go!