Page 251 of 302 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

i couldn't even do that last week... or this week I'm afraid.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Arizona would finish, at best, 7th in the MVFC this year. /notpurple
    Ok, ummm, answer me this, do you think our players and fans are more excited about playing Arizona next year, or playing the 7th place missouri valley team this year? which as of this moment is Indiana state.

And if so, why do you think that would be?

Also do you believe that Arizona has better recruits than the average top 10 or even top 5 FCS team?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's almost as if the FBS label means something in the case of the Arizona game. Weird.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Ok, ummm, answer me this, do you think our players and fans are more excited about playing Arizona next year, or playing the 7th place missouri valley team this year? which as of this moment is Indiana state.

And if so, why do you think that would be?

Also do you believe that Arizona has better recruits than the average top 10 or even top 5 FCS team?
    Of course fans are going to be excited for the Arizona game... it's the first FBS game in 6 years. I just found it ironic you were pumping up the quality of the opponent for a team that's currently ranked just above Incarnate Word by Massey and Sagarin.

I'm gonna go to the Arizona game but I'm nowhere near as excited as I was to see them play Oregon in 2020.

Quite honestly, I’m pretty glad there are season-ticket holder‘s who donate tickets if they can’t use them! 138 veterans (& guests) came last sat. They were so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I waited a long time to become a season ticket holder, .......a long time.......have 4 .....now, i'm supposed to give them away because the competition isn't up to your standards??? Fuck you , Chapo........you give your fucking tickets away!!!!!
    I think he's saying "if you can't go, make sure someone goes in your place"
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Of course fans are going to be excited for the Arizona game... it's the first FBS game in 6 years. I just found it ironic you were pumping up the quality of the opponent for a team that's currently ranked just above Incarnate Word by Massey and Sagarin.

I'm gonna go to the Arizona game but I'm nowhere near as excited as I was to see them play Oregon in 2020.
    1. They would be a top 10 FCS team at worst. if NDSU had their recruiting class we would be shouting from the rooftops that it was the best recruiting class in the history of the FCS.... every single year. Theyre 36th in the nation in recruiting at the moment. If they were in the FCS they would not be 7th in the MVFC lol

2. Obviously I am less excited about this game than I was the oregon Game. I'm unaware of anyone who said or is saying that Arizon a is more exciting opponent than Oregon

If arizona ISNT better than ISUb then why are you going? Its almost like FBS actually means something. like.... better competition, the big leagues, the real deal, actual division 1.

If you didnt believe those things you wouldnt go
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think he's saying "if you can't go, make sure someone goes in your place"
    yea, i wasn't even mad, im just saying. you already made this a donation game as a season ticket holder, find 2 or 4 people and EXPOSE them to a NDSU game the light show 10 min before game, etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Who's coming down to the Arizona game next fall? Curious to see what kind of crowd we'll get. I'm thinking seriously about driving over from Oceanside, CA.
    I will be there. We'll have 4+ in our group I'd assume.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    1. They would be a top 10 FCS team at worst. if NDSU had their recruiting class we would be shouting from the rooftops that it was the best recruiting class in the history of the FCS.... every single year. Theyre 36th in the nation in recruiting at the moment. If they were in the FCS they would not be 7th in the MVFC lol

2. Obviously I am less excited about this game than I was the oregon Game. I'm unaware of anyone who said or is saying that Arizon a is more exciting opponent than Oregon

If arizona ISNT better than ISUb then why are you going? Its almost like FBS actually means something. like.... better competition, the big leagues, the real deal, actual division 1.

If you didnt believe those things you wouldnt go
    Actually according to Sagarin, they would be 7th in the MVFC this year.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!