Page 250 of 302 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    10 years ago the waitlist for students was over 1,000 each week. That was back when they used to get 4,000 tickets too. Location doesn’t matter all that much for them, and most of them aren’t old enough to legally drink anyways. I’d argue that the aggressive searches to get into the dome are keeping kids with flasks out more than anything.

The problem is atmosphere for students. 10 years ago the games were A LOT of fun. Gameday experience was bringing new stuff in that kept people engaged. Need to come up with new ideas. The concept of Yell Leaders isn’t new or exciting anymore.
    Seating location matters. It communicates a priority putting the students first. Is it possible that this program became too important for them to have as a student body?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Who's coming down to the Arizona game next fall? Curious to see what kind of crowd we'll get. I'm thinking seriously about driving over from Oceanside, CA.
    Right now I would say we have a group of 6 going down and maybe more. That is as of right now. Who knows how it changes.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Seating location matters. It communicates a priority putting the students first. Is it possible that this program became too important for them to have as a student body?
    What happened was pretty simple. The students didn’t want to pay for seats they weren’t using anyway.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who's coming down to the Arizona game next fall? Curious to see what kind of crowd we'll get. I'm thinking seriously about driving over from Oceanside, CA.
    My brother and I are thinking about it.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    My brother and I are thinking about it.
    My son and I will be there. Fly into Mesa Gateway (direct flight from SF on Allegiant); rent a car ; party Friday night somewhere in Tucson....leave that up to the brother-in-law.

No beer in the dome and lousy student seating are two of the biggest factors for the students. The priorities are screwed up. It's a student event first.

Student seating should be on the sideline close to the Bison bench.

Rabid Bison fans are getting older. We simply must bring the young ones onboard.
    lol what?? somehow this was never an issue when we had an entire decade of sold out student tix in the same location.

I can think of at lest 1 thing that you are purposefully ignoring that effects demand for tickets. You can do it, youre almost there
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Indiana State on Halloween weekend, Hunting and Harvesting is NOT gonna be pretty.

15,559 was attendence for Missouri State in the Box Score (that's scanned tickets right? so probably 17,000 sold tickets, cuz i have 4 season tickets, but o)

Indiana State will hit 14,000 woof woof give away your tickets for this game if you have to people!

when I goto Wisconsin, Gophers games in last 4-5 years, having an actual DJ or student play the in house music was a big deal. sorry but playing 90's music ain't gonna keep the students engaged & happy.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 10-25-2021 at 02:58 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Also yes, I will definitely be at the Arizona Game. And all of the FBS games because those are the good games, and I will travel basically anywhere to see them..

Its funny how that works- the QUALITY of the game and competition directly affects my desire to attend that game! Its just wild how that works and even wilder how the FCS forever crowd pretends that this phenomenon doesnt exist, as though we havent been able to observe it for all of human history or something
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Also yes, I will definitely be at the Arizona Game. And all of the FBS games because those are the good games, and I will travel basically anywhere to see them..

Its funny how that works- the QUALITY of the game and competition directly affects my desire to attend that game! Its just wild how that works and even wilder how the FCS forever crowd pretends that this phenomenon doesnt exist, as though we havent been able to observe it for all of human history or something
    Arizona would finish, at best, 7th in the MVFC this year. /notpurple

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Indiana State on Halloween weekend, Hunting and Harvesting is NOT gonna be pretty.

15,559 was attendence for Missouri State in the Box Score (that's scanned tickets right? so probably 17,000 sold tickets, cuz i have 4 season tickets, but o)

Indiana State will hit 14,000 woof woof give away your tickets for this game if you have to people!

when I goto Wisconsin, Gophers games in last 4-5 years, having an actual DJ or student play the in house music was a big deal. sorry but playing 90's music ain't gonna keep the students engaged & happy.
    I waited a long time to become a season ticket holder, .......a long time.......have 4 .....now, i'm supposed to give them away because the competition isn't up to your standards??? Fuck you , Chapo........you give your fucking tickets away!!!!!