Page 249 of 302 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

There were open seats everywhere. In really expensive sections. Well I don’t care if you’re not gonna be at the game sell your damn tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may not realize this, but there is really no demand for tickets. Ive tried to sell mine for all the home games this year, with limited success (Homecoming only). No success giving them away either! Is it COVID, or just boredom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    There were open seats everywhere. In really expensive sections. Well I don’t care if you’re not gonna be at the game sell your damn tickets

Yes, but a lot of farming going on. I know several STH (six anyway) who were farming or at the elevator.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yes, but a lot of farming going on. I know several STH (six anyway) who were farming our at the elevator.
    Dude I went to Bismarck the other day and don't know if I ever remember a fall when I was done and people south of me are still harvesting. Combines South of highway 2 going like crazy. Surprised to see soybeans still standing!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dude I went to Bismarck the other day and don't know if I ever remember a fall when I was done and people south of me are still harvesting. Combines South of highway 2 going like crazy. Surprised to see soybeans still standing!
    Yeah, been an odd year 4 sure.

Who's coming down to the Arizona game next fall? Curious to see what kind of crowd we'll get. I'm thinking seriously about driving over from Oceanside, CA.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    You may not realize this, but there is really no demand for tickets. Ive tried to sell mine for all the home games this year, with limited success (Homecoming only). No success giving them away either! Is it COVID, or just boredom?

[/QUOTE]

I’m guessing the chance to see Valpo, Albany or Bobby Petrino aren’t high enough of priority for people to devote a Saturday to going and seeing them

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    20-13 5 min left in 3rd. half of students went home to keep drinking im guessing

(need BEER in the dome. I'd say 5000 tailgate then go keep drinking somewhere else when they'd ALL be in the dome if we had beer)
    Look I want beer in the fargodome out of convenience. But if people are needing it out of necessity (willing to skip the game because only 5.5 hours of drinking isn’t enough) they may need to re-examine some things. Maybe I’m naive, idk
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

No beer in the dome and lousy student seating are two of the biggest factors for the students. The priorities are screwed up. It's a student event first.

Student seating should be on the sideline close to the Bison bench.

Rabid Bison fans are getting older. We simply must bring the young ones onboard.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    No beer in the dome and lousy student seating are two of the biggest factors for the students. The priorities are screwed up. It's a student event first.

Student seating should be on the sideline close to the Bison bench.

Rabid Bison fans are getting older. We simply must bring the young ones onboard.
    10 years ago the waitlist for students was over 1,000 each week. That was back when they used to get 4,000 tickets too. Location doesn’t matter all that much for them, and most of them aren’t old enough to legally drink anyways. I’d argue that the aggressive searches to get into the dome are keeping kids with flasks out more than anything.

The problem is atmosphere for students. 10 years ago the games were A LOT of fun. Gameday experience was bringing new stuff in that kept people engaged. Need to come up with new ideas. The concept of Yell Leaders isn’t new or exciting anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*