Page 70 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'd say 2013 was the peak of casual bison fandom. None of the teams accomplishments are any less impressive since then, but I get the feeling to casual fans it has all just been piling on since that year. This alone isn't reason enough to make any divisional moves, but it is a real effect and should be considered.
    yea 2013 for sure. 2006 vs Minnesota at Metrodome with 30,000 was 1st experience for a lot of NDSU alumni that never closely followed football. it mad NDSU "cool" especially the next year when NDSU crushed the gophers and led off Sportscenter
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Tired of NDSU football? Watch this:

Man, those crowd roars in the 2012 Georgia Southern when Ojuri broke free on the long TD run and when Jensen scored on the 4th and 3 were something else. Definitely don't hear that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    of course us hardcore NDSU fans arent sick of it. it's the bandwagon that we built up since 2007
    Ndsu fball is more popular than ever

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ndsu fball is more popular than ever

maybe on a national level- but locally everyone still loves the team but the games are a joke.. they are more comedy show than football.. seriously go watch the game next week with a group of people and see how much of the time is spent laughing how bad this is... 90 percent of people I know no longer watch the games cause they are all blowouts. I used to have people beg me to take them to games now other than my mom no one will even go since "the game will be a blowout"

and bison fans have this need to prop up these other teams out of the guilt as they know deep down they are so inferior... How many times last week did you hear SDSU is so good and always plays us tough??? they are 2-12 this decade against us and lost 8 of those games by 20 plus points. The jets are 4-17 against the Patriots which is a higher win percentage and no one would ever say "Those Jets sure play the Patriots tough every time!!! What a rivalry"

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Tired of NDSU football? Watch this:

Love the guys photo illustration avatar
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm tired this morning. Too many high fives after TDs last night.

533 In a row

i dont know where else to put this but scanning the JMU board...this is guy is a real well informed individual about our recruiting.

They may not have a lot of recruits in North Dakota, but they get a fair share from California, which we all know is a hotbed of recruiting.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i dont know where else to put this but scanning the JMU board...this is guy is a real well informed individual about our recruiting.
    he talkin about Jose Mohler?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

They may not have a lot of recruits in North Dakota, but they get a fair share from California, which we all know is a hotbed of recruiting.

The JMU board is a Hotbed of Idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he talkin about Jose Mohler?
    Probably saw the Jose thread bump and got confused.