Page 77 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It would be soooo nice to play in the Potato Bowl in December. This would satisfy those tired of going to Frisco.......unless NDSU ends up in the Frisco Bowl of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LA, Boise, Tuscon, Phoenix and Honolulu aren't bad destinations.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

I would not want to be in Boise in December. The others aren't so bad, but the team doesn't really play for anything other than school pride, some cash for the school/conference and a bag of gifts (maybe they get that too for the FCS Championships).
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would not want to be in Boise in December. The others aren't so bad, but the team doesn't really play for anything other than school pride, some cash for the school/conference and a bag of gifts (maybe they get that too for the FCS Championships).
    You are in CO so I get that, but combining a bowl game with a ski trip in ID/MT/WY wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

A tad better than a suburb of Dallas with 38 degrees and brown grass and 20mph winds on a soccer field at 11am............ that we've already done 7-8 years
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You are in CO so I get that, but combining a bowl game with a ski trip in ID/MT/WY wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Me coming down a mountain on skis might be one of the worst things for mankind.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSU needs to find a way to get more people over age 70 at games. I'm thinking Polka Music between plays or maybe 'speed knitting video's on the big screen'. Seems like only 4000-5000 people in that age category when there are MANY more in the Faro area with nothing better to do. OH yeah, lower prices too so more kids under age 5 can attend, seems like only 2K - 3K of that age group now.... You know, Have a blow-pop giveaway to the first 5000 fans and a few BINGO games during halftime, It just DEPENDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    NDSU needs to find a way to get more people over age 70 at games. I'm thinking Polka Music between plays or maybe 'speed knitting video's on the big screen'. Seems like only 4000-5000 people in that age category when there are MANY more in the Faro area with nothing better to do. OH yeah, lower prices too so more kids under age 5 can attend, seems like only 2K - 3K of that age group now.... You know, Have a blow-pop giveaway to the first 5000 fans and a few BINGO games during halftime, It just DEPENDS!!!
    They literally play a polka song after every game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    haha.. have you heard the music selection there? its geared towards a 64 year old woman from hoople
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha.. have you heard the music selection there? its geared towards a 64 year old woman from hoople
    You know your avg age crowd is getting old when they cheer for a player simply because his number is over 70!!!!

Move some of these games back to the 7 PM slot like the "old days". That would help my fatigue. Giving up my entire Saturday during the fall is getting old, especially if the Bison are heavily favored. At least a 7 PM start would give everyone their morning back.