Page 86 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    yes it is fun to talk about something... I mean is there anyone who thinks NDSU might lose this week?
    I'm not saying not to talk. I'm not anti-lakes. I'm just saying it baffles me how many people have to counter when he says something. It is like he is the bisonville puppetmaster.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    There are a lot of words here. You did not belittle Lakes, or call anybody a name, or use a catch phrase like pump it up. You didn't even make a demand or ask for somebody to be banned. I mean, words are important. Use them carefully from now on.
    TAB. agreed.

no offense I don't care what anyone thinks, I know ill never make people happy, i've accepted that.
    , but i ask questions and prod , because I want to see NDSU in my lifetime at a higher level. Is that so wrong? or should be just sit around here and accept life as how it is? THE WAY THIS PROGRAM IS SET UP RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE A TOP 40 FBS TEAM YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT YET WE SIT HERE and watch the fanbase slowing deteriorate ,move on to other things because we've plateaud. Bohl & Klieman both said "what more is there to do at NDSU?" and "bring on the competition" was our motto when I looked up at that locker room when i was benching 235 in the 90's and some of you in the 80's and 2000's

sorry if i don't accept that, maybe you do... that's cool
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    TAB. agreed.

no offense I don't care what anyone thinks, I know ill never make people happy, i've accepted that.
    , but i ask questions and prod , because I want to see NDSU in my lifetime at a higher level. Is that so wrong? or should be just sit around here and accept life as how it is? THE WAY THIS PROGRAM IS SET UP RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE A TOP 40 FBS TEAM YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT YET WE SIT HERE and watch the fanbase slowing deteriorate ,move on to other things, etc.

sorry if i don't accept that, maybe you do... that's cool
    You do you man. I can't say I agree with you on a lot of things but you do make the board more entertaining in a psychotic kind of way.

Default Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm just having fun. What I find funny is people who can't stand Lakes threads...but then they post in them. If Lakes created a thread, but nobody responded...they would be done. Would be very effective. But he pokes, and everybody has to respond. It is quite funny. He gets what he wants.
    It’s not the threads he creates (and stays in) that are the issue, and I think you know that.

It’s the FBS drivel that infects, seemingly, every other thread started for other purposes, that gets a little tiring and hard to ignore. He knows that, so I’ll give him credit for knowing how to manipulate, but to allow it to continue is, quite frankly, just poor board moderation.

There, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    It’s not the threads he creates (and stays in) that are the issue, and I think you know that.

It’s the FBS drivel that infects, seemingly, every other thread started for other purposes, that gets a little tiring and hard to ignore. He knows that, so I’ll give him credit for knowing how to manipulate, but to allow it to continue is, frankly, is just poor board moderation.

There, I said it.
    half the time it's not even me dude, someone from the "Bullies on Bisonville" takes a potshot at me and then the thread drift happens.

I try to keep the FBS talk to the FBS thread... but I didn't start this thread..

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ghlight=thread <<< FBS thread
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So if a poster has a different point of view then you on an FBS move up then they should be moderated? If you don't like a thread or don't enjoy arguing for your point of view then don't post or read said thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    So if a poster has a different point of view then you on an FBS move up then they should be moderated? If you don't like a thread or don't enjoy arguing for your point of view then don't post or read said thread.
    Ban this guy right now.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Is that what I said, or is that what you heard?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Close enough for me.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How does the rest of the fcs not up their game? Obviously tough to do in some areas. Montana’s, CAA schools outside of JMU, even our own conference outside of SDSU it seems like schools have given up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk