Page 71 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Probably saw the Jose thread bump and got confused.
    you're either on something or onto something

bison fatigue #148 TAB selling 6 ndsu tickets. wow.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

No, not Bison fatigue, but fatigue of handing over the credit card to the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    maybe on a national level- but locally everyone still loves the team but the games are a joke.. they are more comedy show than football.. seriously go watch the game next week with a group of people and see how much of the time is spent laughing how bad this is... 90 percent of people I know no longer watch the games cause they are all blowouts. I used to have people beg me to take them to games now other than my mom no one will even go since "the game will be a blowout"

and bison fans have this need to prop up these other teams out of the guilt as they know deep down they are so inferior... How many times last week did you hear SDSU is so good and always plays us tough??? they are 2-12 this decade against us and lost 8 of those games by 20 plus points. The jets are 4-17 against the Patriots which is a higher win percentage and no one would ever say "Those Jets sure play the Patriots tough every time!!! What a rivalry"
    Bisonfanette and the veterans can use your tickets.

Been said many different ways...but the fatigue is with the schedule. There are too many weak teams, with boring uniforms. People miss an FBS game each year also.

I'm not sure what the solution is. The MAC and Mountain West aren't the answer either...imo.

There is not Bison fatigue.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

No fatigue...but kids in basketball. Priorities...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    No fatigue...but kids in basketball. Priorities are out of whack. .
    Fixed that for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I haven't been to many and won't make the remaining regular season games due to kids' schedules and other stuff. I was just looking ahead to the playoff schedule thinking I might have a conflict for the annual Friday night semi-final. According to this, there will not be a Friday night semi-final...??

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/f...e-championship
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ndsu fball is more popular than ever
    Is it though? We crashed the ticket system every week to get our hands on tickets when I was in school and that wasn't terribly long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    maybe on a national level- but locally everyone still loves the team but the games are a joke.. they are more comedy show than football.. seriously go watch the game next week with a group of people and see how much of the time is spent laughing how bad this is... 90 percent of people I know no longer watch the games cause they are all blowouts. I used to have people beg me to take them to games now other than my mom no one will even go since "the game will be a blowout"

and bison fans have this need to prop up these other teams out of the guilt as they know deep down they are so inferior... How many times last week did you hear SDSU is so good and always plays us tough??? they are 2-12 this decade against us and lost 8 of those games by 20 plus points. The jets are 4-17 against the Patriots which is a higher win percentage and no one would ever say "Those Jets sure play the Patriots tough every time!!! What a rivalry"
    It is a difficult predicament to be in from an interest perspective. Too big for this division, not big enough to compete at the next level.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I haven't been to many and won't make the remaining regular season games due to kids' schedules and other stuff. I was just looking ahead to the playoff schedule thinking I might have a conflict for the annual Friday night semi-final. According to this, there will not be a Friday night semi-final...??

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/f...e-championship
    Hmm...well qtr final night game works also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I think for anybody to say that a bit of the luster isn't gone from winning week-in and week-out with an FCS schedule would be kidding themselves. I watched the K.State vs. Okl game two weeks ago. The crowd was CRAZY loud, NOT old people eating popcorn with little kids loud, EITHER!! The K-state fans never stopped jumping and screaming in unison on many different cheers and crowd dances etc... As much as we hear about BISON loud? It sure hasn't shown itself at all this year. I'm all for moving to FBS, REMEMBER "If your not going forward, your moving backward".... And, if the Bison are as good as it's arrogant fan base says it is, the transition should be do-able.