Page 210 of 302 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Most of my interactions with NDSU social media are related to the football team so I'm sure my interactions were down in 2020. That doesn't mean I'm less of a fan than I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU IG/Twitter/facebook interaction down 10% from 2019 to 2020

https://twitter.com/SkullSparks/stat...803395/photo/3

Jackson St up 478% !

sdsu down 17%

south dakota up 22%

UNI down 67%

und down 57 % LOL
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Ever heard of the PGA? How about MLB? NBA? NHL?
    Was being a little facetious lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Was being a little facetious lol sorry
    Went right over my head obviously.

its covid induced spring football. But wow, we got a problem on our hands momentum wise. lets hope we just burn thru this spring season quick and get to the fall season. Cuz im never seen so much fatigue for ndsu football than today, not kuch buzz, 3000+ bailing on their tickets and the overall atmosphere at the game.
    maybe itll change in a few weeks
    i hope so
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not today ISIS!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

its covid induced spring football. But wow, we got a problem on our hands momentum wise. lets hope we just burn thru this spring season quick and get to the fall season. Cuz im never seen so much fatigue for ndsu football than today, not kuch buzz, 3000+ bailing on their tickets and the overall atmosphere at the game.
    i hope so
    It's a real shame that people are trying to make what they believe are rational decisions about their health to the detriment of our favorite entertainment entity.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

There's too much focus on what this spring season isn't and too little focus on what this spring season is.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There's too much focus on what this spring season isn't and too little focus on what this spring season is.
    A lot of people were saying they didn't think the spring season would come to fruition. Well we're here and there's still complainers.

i hope so
    3 big things.

1. Some folks will stay away for health reasons.
    2. Some folks stay away because its spring and its just kinda junky.
    3. No tailgating hurts in a big way.

Its all very bizarre and nobody should be too worried about this season. If it happens this fall (assuming we get things settled down fully), then thats a problem.
    College of Business Alumnus

i hope so
    I guess the fan base is just a bunch of spoiled little whiny babies then, and I elect you as their spokesperson. Just STFU already.

Did you actually go to NDSU? You complain about this team more than anybody I know. Why don’t you move to SD where cancel culture is a real thing …

They beat the leg-twisting penguin punks yesterday with a bland playbook and stud defense. Other than Wilson getting hurt, I found it entertaining and enjoyable and I appreciated the effort. Last thing you want to do is shoot your wad on the first date, especially this year when there’s a ridiculous number of games between now and next January.

Some of you people are spoiled. That’s all I got

Please forgive the brutal sarcasm and scathing editorial

I'll just add that I thought that they all looked exceptionally ripped on the short turn around. Nice job Kramer.

Dom's gonna be a stud back there at FS and this was the first time I've seen Gonnella in action. I think he'll be a much-needed beast with Seth out now. Had a bit of a limp at the end of the game, but that kid is absolutely ripped
    Last edited by WhoRepsTheLurker; 02-22-2021 at 03:58 PM.