Page 234 of 302 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    At this rate when we get an FBS offer, we won't meet the attendance requirements.
    Sellouts every game if we are in a FBS conference. You don't need to meet attendance requirements to get an invitation.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Sellouts every game if we are in a FBS conference. You don't need to meet attendance requirements to get an invitation.
    we are wasting time
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    True but why would the Mountain West want a team that only averages 15K or less? It just makes us look bad and hurts our credibility. Not saying we're going to average 15 but that number aint gonna be 18,900. Although I'm sure everyone realizes it's tougher in the COVID 19 era

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

True but why would the Mountain West want a team that only averages 15K or less? It just makes us look bad and hurts our credibility. Not saying we're going to average 15 but that number aint gonna be 18,900. Although I'm sure everyone realizes it's tougher in the COVID 19 era
    Do you suppose that, if we were in the MWC, the attendance average would go up to 18K?...........I suspect they would, and the Dome would sellout, again.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Do you suppose that, if we were in the MWC, the attendance average would go up to 18K?...........I suspect they would, and the Dome would sellout, again.
    Who cares if there are only 14k butts in the seats. We need to sell it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Chapo, remember there is no Bison Fatigue. Our fan base has never EVER been more ravenous to see us play albany, Indiana state, Valpo, UNI, MSU (not the good MSU, the f*cking disaster of a program, missouri state), and USD.

If that slate of teams doesnt send sexual shivers up and down your spine, then you my friend, do not have a pulse.

I know its easy to think that NDSU fans are bored of the FCS, but the fact remains, that we are in a subdivision that absolutely values football. Every week, we're facing a program with die hard fans, that shell out money at similar or greater levels to NDSU to improve their programs, packed stadiums- each stadium more beautiful (and not at all embarrassing) as the next, against teams that routinely send players to the NFL.

How can you POSSIBLY have Bison fatigue at a time like this?! All these new programs from the FBS who have dropped down have added so much fresh blood to the subdivision! Never before has there been such high quality and quantity of teams that make the FCS such a rich subdivision. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!
    And don't forget, we get to play for national champions, not meaningless bowl games like the Fiesta Bowl, Cotton Bowl, or Sugar Bowl. And if we can make it to the natty, we get to play our final game of the season in a 20,000 seat soccer stadium. What's not to love?
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Who cares if there are only 14k butts in the seats. We need to sell it out.
    The amount of revenue we lose by not selling all the tickets impacts the budget of the athletic department in a huge way.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Doubtful, they'd have to see a lot more than a few hundred unsold tickets to lower prices. Ticket exchange numbers are meaningless since those have already been bought.
    I agree with that, but maybe they have reached the top of the price people are willing to pay.

The amount of revenue we lose by not selling all the tickets impacts the budget of the athletic department in a huge way.
    I believe he's suggesting we have no problem selling 15k tickets. It's a matter of that many show up
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I believe he's suggesting we have no problem selling 15k tickets. It's a matter of that many show up
    Yeah the sales numbers are easy. No shows have always been an issue.