Page 136 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Will the fargodome be full of gopher fatigue fans? I see they have a bye for conference championship week.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wonder how many fighting hawk fans bought tickets last week. Also wonder how many still show up but in the good green and yellow. It's good for the state.
    Im trying to put myself in the mind of a fan like this, sitting in the Fdome on Saturday, wearing green and gold and cheering for first downs, high-fiving on TDs, knowing full well that they bought the tix with the full intention of wearing UN_ gear and cheering against the Bison.

...I wonder what it feels like to be such a wish-washy fanbase. There is literally nothing that could cause me to cheer for that community college up north.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

ticket resale will be a dumpster fire for this game. I assume some UND fans and even NDSU people bought tix or extras on the chance und won and they likely sell for well over 100 each... now people already getting no offers on tickets for face value 6 days out...

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Im trying to put myself in the mind of a fan like this, sitting in the Fdome on Saturday, wearing green and gold and cheering for first downs, high-fiving on TDs, knowing full well that they bought the tix with the full intention of wearing UN_ gear and cheering against the Bison.

...I wonder what it feels like to be such a wish-washy fanbase. There is literally nothing that could cause me to cheer for that community college up north.
    Imagine your mind is in your ass.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    ticket resale will be a dumpster fire for this game. I assume some UND fans and even NDSU people bought tix or extras on the chance und won and they likely sell for well over 100 each... now people already getting no offers on tickets for face value 6 days out...
    Such is the life of ticket scalpers. Maybe they (not you, of course) will just have to go to the game (and invite some friends if they "invested" that heavily).

the tickets going now are all face....set a MARKET people. ASK HIGH early in week, then low later. just stupid people.

and sounds like there will be lots of fatigue for this game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

therell be fatigue for all 3 playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Now isn't this just so fucking bad and sad...…...Man, I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post

Now isn't this just so fucking bad and sad...…...Man, I feel your pain.
    I didn't personally get stuck so ok there. I think the fatigue will end with the Semi final game although moving it from Friday night really stinks as that was the best atmosphere every year.. Sat afternoon makes it just another game..

[QUOTE=fmfantasy;1389129]I didn't personally get stuck so ok there. I think the fatigue will end with the Semi final game although moving it from Friday night really stinks as that was the best atmosphere every year.. Sat afternoon makes it just another game..[/QUOTE

Then dont go. You act like they stole your ice cream. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."