Page 124 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    This is where I believe most of you are wrong. Everyone who is a college football fan knows who the hell the bison are. ESPN loves us. We are a national brand right now. Without being in the fbs g5 we have gotten more recognition then most g5 teams will ever get.

I think ndsu to the g5 would make some of you Minnesota bison fans feel better that the mighty university of boat rowing would still be a step up from NDSU. Even though we all know that NDSU is better right now.

How many g5 schools have had their last 3qbs get drafted? It won't be long and that will have happened at ndsu. Look at all the young talent. They've already picked NDSU over g5 schools. Right now. We're killing it recruiting. Build up the other sports and let's go Big Time.
    We are a story because of the dominance and being on one of the best runs in the history of college football at any level. When it ends, and it will, we will be getting the same press Montana gets at the national level...and yes, a win against Oregon will uncork the fan base in regards to a move up. However, I wonder if we are all talk though. We can't even get the IPF funded and are basically waiting for Carson to bail us out. In fairness though, the AG economy is in the shitter so no doubt that isn't helping.

After Saturdays game against SIU Tony should lock this thread up until after the playoffs. Hopefully it would spur some actual discussion of football. We should enjoy the run.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    We are a story because of the dominance and being on one of the best runs in the history of college football at any level. When it ends, and it will, we will be getting the same press Montana gets at the national level...and yes, a win against Oregon will uncork the fan base in regards to a move up. However, I wonder if we are all talk though. We can't even get the IPF funded and are basically waiting for Carson to bail us out. In fairness though, the AG economy is in the shitter so no doubt that isn't helping.

After Saturdays game against SIU Tony should lock this thread up until after the playoffs. Hopefully it would spur some actual discussion of football. We should enjoy the run.
    Why wait? Personally the only thing I am fatigued with is this thread and the others that have been similarly polluted.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I think the Iowa win is comparable. Iowa missed the CFP the previous year by a final play goal line stand that went the wrong way. Its looking like Oregon will also just barely miss the CFP, and could be ranked similarly to 2016 Iowa to start the season in 2020.

Oregon is probably more of a national brand than Iowa because of the whole uniform thing, so I'll give you that. But B1G prestige > PAC12 prestige these days...
    Iowa also got clowned in the Rose Bowl by f'ing Stanford.

Depending how Oregon finishes this year, and what they have coming back next year, that would be a bigger win.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Iowa also got clowned in the Rose Bowl by f'ing Stanford.

Depending how Oregon finishes this year, and what they have coming back next year, that would be a bigger win.
    They are also likely to lose their QB to the NFL draft after this year, so that could affect their ranking. I don't think Iowa lost much from prior year.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I gave up my season tickets this year. Have had them over a decade Two reasons. One most games are boring. Two when tickets start costing as much as a country club membership I’m out. Three,not only are the ticket prices and fees outrageous. Then you get certain people calling you asking for more money. Lol. I would for sure buy seat license and season tickets in a new stadium with an FBS schedule. Not that I don’t love winning and championships. I do. But other than the SDSU game and the championship I really do t have a lot of interest in attending a games and longer. Still tailgate most games as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and I know about 20 people like that. DieHards, Never missed a NDSU game or tailgate, but last year and now this year, this trend has continued. and if you don't believe that, then your head is in the sand.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Yet someone else bought them and will keep buying them and buying the single game tickets. Just because you can't sell your tickets in a 48 hr window doesn't mean someone won't want them at the beginning of the season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I think this thread should be officially "Corked" for a while, as it is becoming a distraction to the winning streak.
    Yea Trey Lance and Zach Johnson were both reading this thread last night.. stayed up to 3am!! they really were into it an reading every reply and post. I mean, they are so tired today, probably gonna be tired tomorrow too. sure hope these threads aren't distractions.

bahah Trey and Pheonix both shut down facebook/twitter in august and judging by most of the team, They all did too!

zero freakin correlation between ANYTHING posted on here and the Players on this team's play on the field. stop it. haha

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post

Aaaaaaaand we have a winner.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Why wait? Personally the only thing I am fatigued with is this thread and the others that have been similarly polluted.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    This^^^^^^^^^^^
    Vet. start a new thread, ignore this one. its friday dude. time to drink! like elsa sings "let it gooooooooooo"