Page 293 of 302 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    holy shit. look at that seat chart.
    under 10k?

NDSU admin needs to wake the F up!!

we need to be in that college football playoff in 2024 or a BOWL GAME.

Last Home Game would be Nov 15 or 22 going forward.
    where is this seat chart
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    where is this seat chart
    Gobison.com and click buy tickets. Limited window for 50 yard line tickets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    if people knew they could get 50 yard line tickets...
    And get midfield tickets that aren't up in the top few rows and be down around rows Q-T.
    It's OK to not be OK.

only about 8000 sold right now.
    hard to sell seats when the system crashes constantly

you buy 2 then you click purchase and you get a broken page.

then you panic & try to grab 2. then they are gone.....but then you get an email saying you got them 5 minutes later

wtf ndsu admin. figure it out people probably just quit

anyways. ticket sales seem better this morning
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

only about 8000 sold right now.
    hard to sell seats when the system crashes constantly

you buy 2 then you click purchase and you get a broken page.

then you panic & try to grab 2. then they are gone.....but then you get an email saying you got them 5 minutes later

wtf ndsu admin. figure it out people probably just quit

anyways. ticket sales seem better this morning
    Looks better than last week but still mediocre. The interstate being closed doesnt help. Gotta remember last years Semi vs James Madison was only 15,500 and it was probably the loudest game I can ever remember. It's a great opportunity for regular fans to get seats they could never get for the regular season

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I was Bison Fatigued. I took 10 days off. I am back.

I was in Florida on the beach then, this was the first time in about 10 years where I didn't get waves or horns or fistbumps when people saw my NDSU stuff out and about. I still had a few great conversations with some people that DID like the NDSU swag.

more coaches left, Entz/Roehl/Goeser is about all that's left? that's concerning

ndsu womens have regressed I think.

ndsu men are 10-16 without a big win still, guessing we sneak into that 3 seed in the weak ass summit and beat the #6 and that then bow out. 13-17 or 12-18 for a final record.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was in Florida on the beach then, this was the first time in about 10 years where I didn't get waves or horns or fistbumps when people saw my NDSU stuff out and about. I still had a few great conversations with some people that DID like the NDSU swag.

more coaches left, Entz/Roehl/Goeser is about all that's left? that's concerning

ndsu men are 10-16 without a big win still, guessing we sneak into that 3 seed in the weak ass summit and beat the #6 and that then bow out. 13-17 or 12-18 for a final record.
    So is that Bison fatigue or you just didn’t see any other Bison fans? When I see someone wearing a Texas sweatshirt or hat I don’t just automatically give them the horns…..

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    So is that Bison fatigue or you just didn’t see any other Bison fans? When I see someone wearing a Texas sweatshirt or hat I don’t just automatically give them the horns…..
    But i do flip the fighting hawks teh bird eh.

Lardsin must go!

I thought I would notice if Chapo wasn’t on BV anymore but it turns out I was wrong. Huh. Weird.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So you got tired of yourself. We agree.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."