Page 184 of 302 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    How could NDSU Athletics have reached you and how much lead time would be required? Keep in mind the max time would be seven days.

Selling a product is a year round business

How could NDSU Athletics have reached you and how much lead time would be required? Keep in mind the max time would be seven days.
    I'm on the east coast so I'd have to know by Monday noon of game week. The last email I got from NDSU was this summer saying I did not get tickets to the Delaware game (Thank you Carolina region fan club for having many more) The social media presence isn't what it was a few years ago. All I've noticed is a single social post for Student tickets going on sale earlier this week but not for everyone else. I use to get a ticket from a friend with season tickets and one of the tickets belong to a less than consistent attendee so I would be able to get tickets. The non-attendee has been replaced by a consistent attendee so that ticket source dried up for me.

I should have read my emails this morning. I have the email about walk up tickets available today.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Selling a product is a year round business
    No question, thanks. What I was referring to was that there was ticket availability for this weeks game. Evidently that message is not getting through outside the FM area.

I was informed by: NDSU Athletics via email, NCAA via email, Bison1660 via The Insiders and of course Bisonville. But apparently others are being missed. So the question is how does NDSU get the word to them?
    Don't believe everything you think.

No question, thanks. What I was referring to was that there was ticket availability for this weeks game. Evidently that message is not getting through outside the FM area.

I was informed by: NDSU Athletics via email, NCAA via email, Bison1660 via The Insiders and of course Bisonville. But apparently others are being missed. So the question is how does NDSU get the word to them?
    That’s what they are paid to figure out. They have over 75,000 twitter followers, I’d think they’d beat this into our heads there for starters. Social media has fallen off the map the last two years. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I'm on the east coast so I'd have to know by Monday noon of game week. The last email I got from NDSU was this summer saying I did not get tickets to the Delaware game (Thank you Carolina region fan club for having many more) The social media presence isn't what it was a few years ago. All I've noticed is a single social post for Student tickets going on sale earlier this week but not for everyone else. I use to get a ticket from a friend with season tickets and one of the tickets belong to a less than consistent attendee so I would be able to get tickets. The non-attendee has been replaced by a consistent attendee so that ticket source dried up for me.

I should have read my emails this morning. I have the email about walk up tickets available today.
    Call helena and tell here you aren't receiving notices. She will get it taken care of.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For me it was a financial decision. I recieved all the calls from ndsu, saw the emails, etc... I just can't afford the tickets, gas, and food right now... I live just west of the cities...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    That’s what they are paid to figure out. They have over 75,000 twitter followers, I’d think they’d beat this into our heads there for starters. Social media has fallen off the map the last two years.
    Quick look at NDSU Football on twitter shows at least two posts regarding ticket availability on Dec 11th. As Olton Hall said that is too late for him, he needs to know last Monday.

Also, you can’t reach me on Twitter, Facebook or any other social media platform not named Bisonville. There are probably a few thousand alums like me who are not being reached with current messaging schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    For me it was a financial decision. I recieved all the calls from ndsu, saw the emails, etc... I just can't afford the tickets, gas, and food right now... I live just west of the cities...
    Hey NDSU! How about organizing some bus groups from the Twin Cities area? Bus ticket, game ticket, food, tailgate maybe, Teammakers tie in, Scheels or bookstore tie in. Up and back same day.

10,000 alums down here. Start the mining..

Also, Teammakers earn in membership program for grads under 30. Five or ten year commitment from grad to be Teammakers member and buy tix. Discounted heavily up front but escalating payment as grads career progresses. Just spitballing here.

this is embarassing. fucking 5000 empty seats. quiet
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this is embarassing. fucking 5000 empty seats. quiet
    Sounds loud to me.