Page 128 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

In the past the playoff tickets sold out in minutes. I can still buy tickets for the playoffs right now. There's no argument that there isn't a fatigue in some aspects of the fan base. students? people with kids activities? new car smell wore off? blowout games? college football trend in general? more ways to watch a game? Money? Whatever it might be for each specific fan, there's blue seats showing at the dome these days that weren't showing in the early to fairly recent part of this run. That being said, this is still the best fan base in the FCS by far.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    In the past the playoff tickets sold out in minutes. I can still buy tickets for the playoffs right now. There's no argument that there isn't a fatigue in some aspects of the fan base. students? people with kids activities? new car smell wore off? blowout games? college football trend in general? more ways to watch a game? Money? Whatever it might be for each specific fan, there's blue seats showing at the dome these days that weren't showing in the early to fairly recent part of this run. That being said, this is still the best fan base in the FCS by far.
    Also people just quit trying to get tickets because such a big deal was made about being sold out a couple years ago. I know a family that went to the usd game and it was their first game and afterwards they couldn't believe how easy it was to get tickets. Never even bothered trying before the usd game.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    my kids don't have a dad until after Frisco. You need to look in the mirror man.
    This is so perfect from you!!! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Also people just quit trying to get tickets because such a big deal was made about being sold out a couple years ago. I know a family that went to the usd game and it was their first game and afterwards they couldn't believe how easy it was to get tickets. Never even bothered trying before the usd game.
    this is very true, I still get people that tell me they heard the games are always sold out so cant get tickets, which after the first couple games every year or SDSU isn't true. Also people in Fargo are very bad at using Stub hub for some reason.. NDSU should try to get a system like NFL ticket exchange where someone can easily list their tix and then can be bought and auto transferred and make sure fans that can go are getting tickets.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Don't they have to wait for the season ticket holders to respond before listing what exactly is for sale?

Wrong thread, but we had $$ in the pot “BISON TICKETS for VETERANS” so we purchased playoff tickets yesterday!
    If you know of Veterans who would like to attend Dec. 7, please call 701-899-2578. (First preference to those who weren’t able to attend the November game.) There’s no fatigue among this group!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Don't they have to wait for the season ticket holders to respond before listing what exactly is for sale?
    You can buy tickets right now. season tix holders have until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    yea doesnt season ticket holders have until Dec 3. so how do they know? good point Daddy. Plus what about student section? will they even have 500 there?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You can buy tickets right now. season tix holders have until tomorrow.
    Season ticket holders have till next week to buy tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Season ticket holders have till next week to buy tickets.
    whew . good.

I am not bitching, i am genuinely worried about the fatigue
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?