Page 253 of 302 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ah yes the annual shoot a person in Minnesota weekend. Trip to Brookings is safer then hunting in Minnesota.
    Roads around Brookings are actually more dangerous around tax season.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My summary interpretation of this thread: You wish your fanbase was more like Iowa State's!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    My summary interpretation of this thread: You wish your fanbase was more like Iowa State's!

Iowa State's fan base??? Why??? Finish your story.

So tired of this Bison fatigue bull crap. Bunch of lazy ass spoiled fans around Fargo. If you are a serious Bison fan you would be driving down to Brookings to take over that lame excuse for a town and university. I was once proud of our fanbase because at least 10 times more fans would make the drive to Brookings than the Bunny Turd fans would to Fargo. Not sure about that anymore. Gotta do this, got a do that, bunch of damn excuses! Also students, put the social media and video games away and interact with your rival university at the game. Show you care!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Iowa State's fan base??? Why??? Finish your story.
    Actually the times I have been to Ames, I am impressed with Iowa State's fan base. They did a good job supporting their team even when it was not so good.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So tired of this Bison fatigue bull crap. Bunch of lazy ass spoiled fans around Fargo. If you are a serious Bison fan you would be driving down to Brookings to take over that lame excuse for a town and university. I was once proud of our fanbase because at least 10 times more fans would make the drive to Brookings than the Bunny Turd fans would to Fargo. Not sure about that anymore. Gotta do this, got a do that, bunch of damn excuses! Also students, put the social media and video games away and interact with your rival university at the game. Show you care!
    Hell, yes SDbison! Could not agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post

deer hunting is pretty big problem. but yea, why don't more students jump in a freakin car & drive 3 hours and party at SDSU. never made sense to me.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    deer hunting is pretty big problem. but yea, why don't more students jump in a freakin car & drive 3 hours and party at SDSU. never made sense to me.
    Actually only a 2 hour 20 minute drive to Brookings!

some REAL MEN will be up at 530am, in deer stand by 6am, shoot and gut deer by 9am and be in Brookings drinking by 12 like me!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    some REAL MEN will be up at 530am, in deer stand by 6am, shoot and gut deer by 9am and be in Brookings drinking by 12 like me!
    Yep. I'll just be sleeping in my bed in Ohio and mosey into the living room to watch on TV at 3:00 like every Saturday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯