Page 273 of 302 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I watched the Kansas game in a bar in Vegas, so it was broadcast. Not sure what channel, though.
    Fox College Sports. Not even sure if it’s still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Fox College Sports. Not even sure if it’s still around.

KU football was FCS....
    Kansas State Game in 2013 was 1st game on FS1.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I don't get all worked up about the FCS vs. FBS thing because it does not matter to me what level of football the Bison play. It's fun to be a fan and we will go to games regardless. NDSU has been good to me and my family and going to sporting events is just icing on the cake.

I got this ALL figured out.

2010-2014'ish. NDSU games were a party from outside tailgating into the dome. It was fresh, new and the vast majority of the fanbase (especially smaller town nodakers, Fargo etc) experienced WINNING & FUN FOOTBALL for the 1st time in lives)
    but it's 2021 now, it's been total domination of the FCS.

2014-2015 is when NDSU should of jumped. Wentz Mania, Klieman/Taylor could've pushed us into the FBS. that was the time.

https://youtu.be/9mKGuMOEWeU

Anyways, Now it's worn out, it's all been there, done that. The rabid fans then are now staying home with 70 inch tvs or tailgate and goto the bars, or just do other things now.

what's left is an older fanbase & very little 25-40 year olds...

ONLY way to rekindle is HAVE 1 PERSON W vision (besides me) that can show NDSU/FARGO that we can get much much bigger!!!

now is the time. 146-12 is the record. it's beyond time
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    I don't get all worked up about the FCS vs. FBS thing because it does not matter to me what level of football the Bison play. It's fun to be a fan and we will go to games regardless. NDSU has been good to me and my family and going to sporting events is just icing on the cake.
    I’m with you on this. I just don’t go to very many games. FBS would make zero change to me.

Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just "fatigued" my way home to Montana. Took 7 and half hrs with shitty roads....usually takes just over 6. I'll continue to fatigue myself.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I got this ALL figured out.

2010-2014'ish. NDSU games were a party from outside tailgating into the dome. It was fresh, new and the vast majority of the fanbase (especially smaller town nodakers, Fargo etc) experienced WINNING & FUN FOOTBALL for the 1st time in lives)
    but it's 2021 now, it's been total domination of the FCS.

2014-2015 is when NDSU should of jumped. Wentz Mania, Klieman/Taylor could've pushed us into the FBS. that was the time.

https://youtu.be/9mKGuMOEWeU

Anyways, Now it's worn out, it's all been there, done that. The rabid fans then are now staying home with 70 inch tvs or tailgate and goto the bars, or just do other things now.

what's left is an older fanbase & very little 25-40 year olds...

ONLY way to rekindle is HAVE 1 PERSON W vision (besides me) that can show NDSU/FARGO that we can get much much bigger!!!

now is the time. 146-12 is the record. it's beyond time
    I’m surprised you can see anything other than a prostate with ur head that far up Tony’s ass.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

The ticket site must be broken since it just has standing-room only tickets when I tried right at 3:00 PM when they went on sale.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The ticket site must be broken since it just has standing-room only tickets when I tried right at 3:00 PM when they went on sale.
    I just ordered mine. No problems.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Seats are there now. Saw the same as you before.