Page 272 of 302 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You also have generational changes as well. Just think of all the younger fans who were around when D1 started. They have moved away and or now have kids doing family-kid sports things.
    Its noticeable with in out tailgate alone so that has to have some impact as well.
    Isn’t the goal to add to the fan base by attracting new ones when other’s life situations and priorities change?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Isn’t the goal to add to the fan base by attracting new ones when other’s life situations and priorities change?
    ding ding. 200,000 in fargo. getting less than 5% is fu<ked up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You also have generational changes as well. Just think of all the younger fans who were around when D1 started. They have moved away and or now have kids doing family-kid sports things.
    Its noticeable with in out tailgate alone so that has to have some impact as well.
    For sure. Guys like DJKyro have grown up now and have jobs, families and careers

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    We need everyone

We definitely need to get the students engaged because they are the future donors and college is usually the point in your life you become a lifelong fan

But the highest earning people are men in their 40s and 50s. They have the highest earnings and most disposable income

But the old folks are more likely to make big donations

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like a full dome and can list reasons why I think it is not full.... however some song says to "love the one your with."
    The 3/4 dome are the best fans this team has. Right now focus on what you have and not what you don't.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I like a full dome and can list reasons why I think it is not full.... however some song says to "love the one your with."
    The 3/4 dome are the best fans this team has. Right now focus on what you have and not what you don't.
    soooo many people sat on thier asses today, too many old people. it's a mess
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

its because these first 2 playoff games are basically preseason football.. we have never lost one at home in 10 years and win by an average of over 30 points... If there is no doubt who will win its not a game its sports entertainment.. I am saving my money to have to likely scalp decent Friday night semi final tickets at 150 each. thats when you will see the real fanbase come out for a real actual football game. If you think I am going to watch whatever the hell ETSU is lose by 35 next week you can forget that too..

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    The B1G championship game was pretty quiet in the second half even when it was still 14-3. There was never a sense Iowa was getting back in the game. Blowouts will do that. It was loud on both sides to start though. Or anytime Ohio State was mentioned. Everyone hates Ohio State, especially Michigan fans.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Well, you know all of the player's mothers and grandmas apparently. Get after them!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    For sure. Guys like DJKyro have grown up now and have jobs, families and careers

We need everyone

We definitely need to get the students engaged because they are the future donors and college is usually the point in your life you become a lifelong fan

But the highest earning people are men in their 40s and 50s. They have the highest earnings and most disposable income

But the old folks are more likely to make big donations
    Guys like him are the exception, not the rule. Vast majority of Bison fans are not exactly far away. There is definitely some generational stuff that plays into it and all that. I recall us huddled around a radio in my dorm listening to the Bison beat Kansas in 2010. Maybe it was on TV, but I don't think it was?

Now, every game is available in high def on your phone, computer, TV. But the dominance has gotten to the point that it is absolutely going to keep some folks from dropping the cash to attend another execution.
    College of Business Alumnus

I watched the Kansas game in a bar in Vegas, so it was broadcast. Not sure what channel, though.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif