Page 267 of 302 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

HOLY SHIT we are screwed.

section 12 is completely open still. you can get row 1 !! this is insanity...

not a good look for the future, NDSU admin are you fucking watching ??

you are to blame for not jumping TO FBS 3 years ago b4 the pandemic. just piss poor foresight or planning.

Dean is gone, Matt should go with him

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN. THEY ARE DONE WITH FCS FOOTBALL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Brawk! THE SKY IS FALLING!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
    Damn, I'm Good!

The available seat map is disappointing. Not entirely unexpected considering the trend over the years, but still... disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The available seat map is disappointing. Not entirely unexpected considering the trend over the years, but still... disappointing.
    How many are wuhflue paranoid?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The sky isn't falling but it's pretty hard to argue that a lot of fans aren't board of this. The irony is that SIU is capable of giving us a game. Not saying they'll win (I seriously doubt it) but I'm even more confident in the next round than I am of this game.

The real tournament starts in the semis this year.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Shhhhhhhhhh.... no more of your crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

I'm also interested in this. It is never going away completely, so I'm curious if those folks ever come back? And how many fans is that?

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm also interested in this. It is never going away completely, so I'm curious if those folks ever come back? And how many fans is that?
    Agreed. My wife is a microbiologist, and her phrase is "living with Covid" since it is here to stay.

If we didn't have our booster shot, we probably wouldn't be going to any playoff games. In prior years we've attended 2-3 regular season games and only went to one in the spring and none this fall.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I’ve been boosted. Just prior to that I took the risk of going into US Bank Stadium to see the Stones and actually took my seat for most of the concert with a bunch of unmasked strangers within arms reach. I did not get sick.

I’ve dined inside (sit down) three times in the last 22 months. Not long after one of those times my phone notified me that I had recently spent >= 15 minutes within six feet of someone who subsequently tested positive for Covid. I did not get sick.

I believe my immunity is strong so I am not deterred by Covid per se. However I DO have a strong aversion to the anti-science, anti-intellectual crowd. Unless an event is going to be exceedingly rare and offers some amazing experience then I am more than willing to cede it to the anti crowd.

The only sporting event I can think of that will clear that bar for me is The Masters however 1) it’s outdoors and 2) I have already been there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.