Page 264 of 302 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    As long as they keep playing Cotton Eye Joe I'm good with whatever changes they make.
    At this point I'd be happy if we just tried to beat SDSU's record for world's largest pillow fight they held during a game in 2014. Anything other than guessing what cup the ball is under
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yep, preserving the brand is most important.

There are a lot of season ticket holders who keep their tix for the rights to the playoff seats. Imagine what they'll be thinking on Saturday when there are empty blue seats in front of them for $50 a pop. No season tickets, no TM dues, nothing
    Exactly. Fortunately so far the drop in attendance hasn't really negatively affected the season ticket sales. It will start if your example continues to consistently playout. And if that happens then the issues become much more urgent and likely will require more drastic measures to correct.

At this point I'd be happy if we just tried to beat SDSU's record for world's largest pillow fight they held during a game in 2014. Anything other than guessing what cup the ball is under
    It's not a cup it's a hat!!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Revenge for what?

Or you know. Loosing to them in the spring.

It seems like the NCAA puts up the same videos during playoff games every year.
    It's OK to not be OK.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It seems like the NCAA puts up the same videos during playoff games every year.
    Kind of like the "Ball under the NAPA hat game" during the regular season.

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Kind of like the "Ball under the NAPA hat game" during the regular season.
    Or the awesome which car will get to the line first!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Not probably worth it to them in the short term. Long term, the constant trickle of lost fan interest should damn well be concerning to the Athletic Department. I know, I know sports overall is experiencing reduced attendance. The reality is that when we have 12K fans at the dome for a game that's 65% of capacity. The equivalent at Alabama would be that they have 65,000 in a stadium that holds 100K. They aren't seeing attendance 35% under capacity. I'm not sure if additional advertising is the solution or if different types of marketing/advertising would work better. But I don't see much change in how games are promoted from 5 years ago. To my layperson's eyes it would seem that trying some new and expanded approaches should be warranted. It's been mentioned before by others, this is entertainment. Find ways to up the entertainment value. If the competition at the FCS level isn't going to continue to do it on it's own, the Athletic Department needs to find other ways to create excitement around gameday. FBS is not fully in the athletic departments control. They have much more control over gameday atmosphere and I don't see them trying new things in that regard. ML should be criticized for that.
    BEER

Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer…….would help

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Or the awesome which car will get to the line first!
    I feel like a same-sex kiss cam would go over well.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I feel like a same-sex kiss cam would go over well.
    Or be like a KISS concert where they show audience members flashing their boobs. I sat next to two teenage girls at my last show and they laughed every time that happened.
    It's OK to not be OK.