Page 260 of 302 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Unfortunately I will not be attending this game. My god son is getting married in Minot this weekend. Family comes first (though I did give him a lot of shit, he is a Bison fan, he's been to Frisco numerous times and tailgates often in Fargo...he should know better!)
    He's obviously thinking with his little head!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

I let our 7 tickets go back to the proletariat.

I have umm, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I let our 7 tickets go back to the proletariat.

I have umm, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time
    Are you driving the red dragon there? Oh I was suppose to keep that on the down low.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

What kind of underwear do those olive garden waitresses wear?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    I see tons of tickets on gobison.com. I find it insane that NDSU does nothing to promote ticket sales. For the casual fan they probably have no idea that tickets are available.
    What do you expect them to do? I've gotten emails about tickets being available and have seen a lot of tweets thrown out there about it (from NDSU Athletics, NDSU Football, Larsen, Phelps, Culhane, Entz, Roehl). If you don't know there are tickets available at this point you're pretty much living under a rock. The demand just isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    What do you expect them to do? I've gotten emails about tickets being available and have seen a lot of tweets thrown out there about it (from NDSU Athletics, NDSU Football, Larsen, Phelps, Culhane, Entz, Roehl). If you don't know there are tickets available at this point you're pretty much living under a rock. The demand just isn't there.
    exactly... I've thrown it out to 30K on a couple of pages, ndsu ticket page has another 6500 , people see it.

does NDSU ADMIN see this and understand how to run a fucking business?? ONLY way to bring back the ol spark is to go FBS. Period, No Debate at this point.

Hell, Today, Thursday Dean/Matt should be calling Blob Sobilik and say "we are going to have BEER saturday, set up 4 tables in each corner to ID and Wristband 21+ and NO alcohol int he student section (if that makes them feel better)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Agreed. I'm not on Twitter, but I've a seen a lot of emails and Facebook stuff about tickets. I'm not sure what else NDSU could do. Robocall to everyone on the season ticket waiting list? Is there even a waiting list anymore?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

There is something like 40,000 new residents of Fargo-Moorhead over the past 10 years. How many of those people follow NDSU social media? Doesn't do a whole lot of good to send me 40 emails and tweets about ticket availability.

Do some marketing.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There is something like 40,000 new residents of Fargo-Moorhead over the past 10 years. How many of those people follow NDSU social media? Doesn't do a whole lot of good to send me 40 emails and tweets about ticket availability.

Do some marketing.
    This is a legit criticism. Outside of the NDSU marketing I've plugged myself into, I don't see much advertising that a casual person would encounter.

Quick question. If the ncaa takes over the dome for playoffs and takes the money. Why do they have to charge that much to get in? Give tickets away