Page 215 of 302 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    So Far the #FcsForever crowd has offered these solutions to #BisonFatigue, which they also say does not exist:
    1. Cancel the season- #TrustScienceExceptForScienceThatDisagreesWithMyPo liticalBeliefs

2. Do NOT Sell beer. under any circumstances- you must not, cannot sell beer in the dome. The end of civilization

3. Schedule Indiana State again. We need more #elite talent coming to the dome. Fans are ravenous for the top level of football, and that means more #elite teams and #elite programs like indiana state, western illinois, ISUr, SIU, Montana State , Montana, Cal Poly, Dayton, Central Connecticut state etc. We're talking BIG BOI COLLEGE FOOTBALL HERE. If we continue to schedule these teams that totally take football seriously, the dome will be #BleedingYellow once again. Just imagine how empty the dome would be if we scheduled teams like Colorado State, Air Force, Wyoming, Kansas, Boise State, Cinicinati, Hawaii, Gorgia southern, App state, Buffalo etc.. seriously, everyone knows that every FCS team would take those morons to the woodshed. We are the TRUE standard for college football #FCSFOREVER!!!!!11!!!11!!1!

4. Ban Yellow jerseys and Green Helmets. No explanation needed. Enough of these entitled players and their #Swag and texting on their emails and internets. These kids need to grow up and stop being gang bangers with their "color rush jerseys" and "alternative helmets". we all know what those really mean. Gang violence..... Its all been downhill since we introduced those non-traditional combinations. Except for when we did the throwback snorty helmets. those are ok, but the rest just indicates that the University, and society as a whole is crumbling

5. Move back down to D2, or better yet, D3 or even NAIA. After all, the only, and I mean ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Why win 8/9 championships when we could win 100/100 in NAIA? After all, the top level of all college football is wherever you can win a NATIONAL championship. The word NATIONAL is in its name so that is waaaaaaay way way way way better than winning something dumb like an "orange bowl" or "cotton bowl" or "fiesta bowl". I mean, what the f*ck are those? everyone know that advertisers are absolutely foaming at the mouth to advertise on the FCS, D2, D3, and NAIA championship games! No one watches a "rose bowl", lol... all about the Natties, baby, thats why youre seeing so many teams gleefully leaving the FBS for the FCS and even DII. Theyve seen the future of college football, and the future is D2

6.Do not, under any circumstances, improve or expand the dome. In fact, if we REDUCE the seats then it will decrease the amount of emtpy seats! Problem solved. Addition by subtraction. No one has ever or will ever be encouraged or discouraged to going to a game based on how interesting a stadium or facility is or the amenities that it offers. Think about it, that's why the price a trailer home is exactly the same price as a mansion on Gull Lake on AirBnb and VRBO! Duh! DO NOT IMPROVE THE DOME, just a waste of money that no one will notice or care about.

7. Ignore objective truths such as the "law of decreasing marginal utility". Nope. Its #FakeNews and #alternativeFacts. Ignore that UND propaganda. In fact, we believe that the longer youve had something, the MORE you are willing to pay for it! We believe that the less exciting something becomes the MORE exciting it becomes! It makes perfect sense if you dont think about it. If you want to reinvigorate your program, fan base, marriage, home, career- just change NOTHING and everything is bound to change! Its absolutely genius. Think about it- thats why farmers can no longer factor in depreciation on their taxes- because nothing gets less valuable, exciting, or useful over time, EVER! Again, it makes perfect sense to us #FCSForever Nazis. Just repeat and believe #FcsIsThePinnacleOfCollegeFootball
    So how much do you donate to Teammakers to make growth and a future move to FBS possible? If you can't donate within your current budget maybe donate your stimulus check.

Some of the millenials and younger generations need to step up and start donating. All these improvements can't be done without all fans doing their part. Just bitching and watching Bison on TV isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    his persistence is a big red flag for the admin. they recognize aligning with chap philosophically is a very bad thing.

hey, chapo. try some reverse psychology on them. just shut up completely about moving to fbs and ML will probably land us a spot in the Big 10.
    NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

B12 or bust.

Wink Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    So Far the #FcsForever crowd has offered these solutions to #BisonFatigue, which they also say does not exist:
    1. Cancel the season- #TrustScienceExceptForScienceThatDisagreesWithMyPo liticalBeliefs

2. Do NOT Sell beer. under any circumstances- you must not, cannot sell beer in the dome. The end of civilization

3. Schedule Indiana State again. We need more #elite talent coming to the dome. Fans are ravenous for the top level of football, and that means more #elite teams and #elite programs like indiana state, western illinois, ISUr, SIU, Montana State , Montana, Cal Poly, Dayton, Central Connecticut state etc. We're talking BIG BOI COLLEGE FOOTBALL HERE. If we continue to schedule these teams that totally take football seriously, the dome will be #BleedingYellow once again. Just imagine how empty the dome would be if we scheduled teams like Colorado State, Air Force, Wyoming, Kansas, Boise State, Cinicinati, Hawaii, Gorgia southern, App state, Buffalo etc.. seriously, everyone knows that every FCS team would take those morons to the woodshed. We are the TRUE standard for college football #FCSFOREVER!!!!!11!!!11!!1!

4. Ban Yellow jerseys and Green Helmets. No explanation needed. Enough of these entitled players and their #Swag and texting on their emails and internets. These kids need to grow up and stop being gang bangers with their "color rush jerseys" and "alternative helmets". we all know what those really mean. Gang violence..... Its all been downhill since we introduced those non-traditional combinations. Except for when we did the throwback snorty helmets. those are ok, but the rest just indicates that the University, and society as a whole is crumbling

5. Move back down to D2, or better yet, D3 or even NAIA. After all, the only, and I mean ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Why win 8/9 championships when we could win 100/100 in NAIA? After all, the top level of all college football is wherever you can win a NATIONAL championship. The word NATIONAL is in its name so that is waaaaaaay way way way way better than winning something dumb like an "orange bowl" or "cotton bowl" or "fiesta bowl". I mean, what the f*ck are those? everyone know that advertisers are absolutely foaming at the mouth to advertise on the FCS, D2, D3, and NAIA championship games! No one watches a "rose bowl", lol... all about the Natties, baby, thats why youre seeing so many teams gleefully leaving the FBS for the FCS and even DII. Theyve seen the future of college football, and the future is D2

6.Do not, under any circumstances, improve or expand the dome. In fact, if we REDUCE the seats then it will decrease the amount of emtpy seats! Problem solved. Addition by subtraction. No one has ever or will ever be encouraged or discouraged to going to a game based on how interesting a stadium or facility is or the amenities that it offers. Think about it, that's why the price a trailer home is exactly the same price as a mansion on Gull Lake on AirBnb and VRBO! Duh! DO NOT IMPROVE THE DOME, just a waste of money that no one will notice or care about.

7. Ignore objective truths such as the "law of decreasing marginal utility". Nope. Its #FakeNews and #alternativeFacts. Ignore that UND propaganda. In fact, we believe that the longer youve had something, the MORE you are willing to pay for it! We believe that the less exciting something becomes the MORE exciting it becomes! It makes perfect sense if you dont think about it. If you want to reinvigorate your program, fan base, marriage, home, career- just change NOTHING and everything is bound to change! Its absolutely genius. Think about it- thats why farmers can no longer factor in depreciation on their taxes- because nothing gets less valuable, exciting, or useful over time, EVER! Again, it makes perfect sense to us #FCSForever Nazis. Just repeat and believe #FcsIsThePinnacleOfCollegeFootball
    Clearly one loss this year means we need to go back down. Think of all the money we could save sharing the field with Fargo North!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Re: Point #1, which I can only assume is directed at me...

If you want to have a level headed conversation about this, I’m game. But I would like to point out a couple of things: First, I’ve never suggested to cancel the season. Second, I don’t identify with either political party. In our country today, I recognize that one political party currently aligns with MOST (definitely not ALL) positions backed by science, but that is an indictment of one of the parties, not science or me for aligning as such.

And lastly... you keep saying this kind of thing, that there is “science” that conflicts with other science. But that’s not how science works. While it is true that there are scientific articles that come out with dissenting opinions against current consensus, that’s not a “gotchya” or “proof” that one position is more right than the other, that’s actually an important demonstration of how science actually works: Scientists with decade-long degrees perform rigorous studies, publish, their peers (in specific fields) review and provide feedback in support or against (and sometimes journals issue retractions), and then this process is repeated over and over for years until the community as a whole feels they have enough evidence to hold a position on a particular topic. That’s how it works. Now, in the difficult pandemic situation, this process unfortunately required a fast track. This was a benefit as it relates to vaccine development and use, but definitely not beneficial as it relates to other forms of pandemic control. EVEN SO, to this point, the majority of the medical scientific community still agrees on the best measures to control and defeat this virus:

Get vaccinated, maintain social distance, wear masks, and wash your hands.

Now, what—in the actual fuck—do you have to disagree with about that?
    You lost all credibility with me when you included science and consensus in the same summary argument. No where does the scientific method refer to consensus. Consensus is not an objective standard, it is political tool to push a theory held by the majority. Majority opinion is not science.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Haha!!! As if you can just call up ESPN and be like, “Hey, you should put us on national TV.” Give me a break. Now, I agree that the miss by ESPN/FS1 not to televise more games sucks. Other then showing Dion Sanders on the sidelines coaching a crap school.
    whats funny though...Jackson St is on there all because their coach
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    You lost all credibility with me when you included science and consensus in the same summary argument. No where does the scientific method refer to consensus. Consensus is not an objective standard, it is political tool to push a theory held by the majority. Majority opinion is not science.
    There’s a difference between “the scientific method” as created centuries ago and science as we know it today. So, no, you are completely incorrect.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

There’s a difference between “the scientific method” as created centuries ago and science as we know it today. So, no, you are completely incorrect.
    Yeah. Science needs to be political now. Just like football and Bisonville. Science is getting just like religion. Just change it until it works for you.

Lardsin must go!

Thank you Heffray.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Oh, and in case you’ll just accuse me of “pushing my political agenda,” here’s an article from an outside source that explains it: https://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_01

How’s your credibility feeling?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Sounds culty tbh.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes