Page 98 of 302 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    at a certain point it doesn't swing again... NDSU has gone past the point they can ever regress barring a gigantic scandal of some kind.. they are just to big of a brand.. it would be like saying the Dallas cowboys wont always be popular and on tv and eventually the Jaguars will over take them..
    Lotta gray hair in the stands today. How long till those of us who've followed the team for decades aren't around anymore? There was a time when it would have been inconceivable to have major retailers like Sears, etc., going out of business. Things don't change, but then they do.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

today will be a real test for the anti fatigue contingent.. Facebook is full of people who cant even give away tickets. this might the worst team to come to the dome since Incarnate word... might not be 5k people in the stands after half time.
    I bet we still had a better crowd today than we would have if we were playing Toledo on a Wednesday night

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Lotta gray hair in the stands today. How long till those of us who've followed the team for decades aren't around anymore? There was a time when it would have been inconceivable to have major retailers like Sears, etc., going out of business. Things don't change, but then they do.
    If NDSU stays FCS the old folks wont be replaced because anyone my age or younger doesnt care anymore.

If I had to guess, ndsu is thriving in businesses and people who went to school in the 80's and early 90's. I graduated 5 years ago and none of my friends have season tickets. None. Not one.
    College of Business Alumnus

Well the Bussey show was worth staying for...
    Yes it was.

Yes

It

Was.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If NDSU stays FCS the old folks wont be replaced because anyone my age or younger doesnt care anymore.

If I had to guess, ndsu is thriving in businesses and people who went to school in the 80's and early 90's. I graduated 5 years ago and none of my friends have season tickets. None. Not one.
    How many people your age have season tickets to other schools?

I graduated in the early 2000s and know many people that have them as well. We aren't going away anytime soon.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    How many people your age have season tickets to other schools?

I graduated in the early 2000s and know many people that have them as well. We aren't going away anytime soon.
    You’re dang right you’re not going away!

In regards to those who have graduated recently and not having season tickets, it takes time to build enough wealth to buy tickets. For example, I couldn’t afford being a Team Maker until about a decade after graduating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I may have watched 10 plays of today game. LSU/Bama dominated my TV. I saw WIU's safetys were #40 and #3. both probably 5'6. pud.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I may have watched 10 plays of today game. LSU/Bama dominated my TV. I saw WIU's safetys were #40 and #3. both probably 5'6. pud.
    To play devils advocate did you graduate from NDSU or grow up in FM?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    . We aren't going away anytime soon.
    Hell Fucking Yeah!

at a certain point it doesn't swing again... NDSU has gone past the point they can ever regress barring a gigantic scandal of some kind.. they are just to big of a brand.. it would be like saying the Dallas cowboys wont always be popular and on tv and eventually the Jaguars will over take them..
    great take
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?