Page 118 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm there with ya. Growing up in the 80's I thought NDSU would always be in the mix for championships...not winning every year, but a real contender most years. After a 20 year drought...without even a home playoff game...I'm not taking this for granted. I also look to Northern Colorado's move to FCS...they were on top and didn't have the pieces in place and they have been stuck in mediocrity ever since. If/when NDSU has the pieces in place, I support the move. Until then, I am very happy to enjoy the continued success.
    Bs. You looked bored as hell on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that most Bison fans don't really understand or care how we move up, but just believe that we should because of the whole competition angle?
    That's obvious .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Any P5? Come on man there are some really shitty P5's too. Rutgers? Maryland??
    Dont underestimate. We still cream our pants after hosting kstate in mbb

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that most Bison fans don't really understand or care how we move up, but just believe that we should because of the whole competition angle?
    Its not just Bison fans

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

lots of conversation about upping the level of play in our Olympic sports and also upgrading our facilities...only then will an FBS conference come calling. What was the status of Coastal Carolina's other sports prior to their move? How about App St or Georgia Southern? Were their facilities top notch and were their other teams performing at a high rate? Im not saying they were or werent, bc I dont know. More of a question posed for those who may have a little bit better idea of where those other schools' entire athletic programs were at as a whole before their transition.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    lots of conversation about upping the level of play in our Olympic sports and also upgrading our facilities...only then will an FBS conference come calling. What was the status of Coastal Carolina's other sports prior to their move? How about App St or Georgia Southern? Were their facilities top notch and were their other teams performing at a high rate? Im not saying they were or werent, bc I dont know. More of a question posed for those who may have a little bit better idea of where those other schools' entire athletic programs were at as a whole before their transition.
    They had geography in there favor.
    You have ask yourself..... what does ndsu offer for a conference to split there playoff money in to smaller pieces and travel half across the country to play a game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Bs. You looked bored as hell on TV.
    Great problem to have...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They had geography in there favor.
    I kind of figured that was also a factor.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

I dont think anyone has linked empty seats to ticket prices. I think the max has been reached.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I dont think anyone has linked empty seats to ticket prices. I think the max has been reached.
    I agree.......