Page 299 of 302 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    We need some damn women running the show. They have emotional intelligence and have excellent radar as to where everyone is at and have a good ability to see where problems are and see trends (declining enrollment and shrinking fan base). They also can pick up on dissatisfaction with concessions and just how pissed off everyone is. They would see empty seats at the Dome and start asking fans "what can we do to bring you back to the games? What are we doing wrong? We appreciate you and want to make it right." Emotional intelligence is severely, SEVERELY lacking in our AD as well as our Bison football coach and OC. Just ghastly. Women are people-pleasers and the Coach and AD do not seem to care very much about the fans.
    Agree!!!
    Regarding football - For me, a sign of things to come was the Arizona game. That game was within reach, but we didn’t have a HC who would go into the huddle (as previous coaches have done countless times) to instill a sense of urgency & motivate the team. Drove me nuts. Downhill from there…

Also… I have worked dang hard today reaching out to every veteran on my list, and I can’t generate interest to take free tickets. Sure, I have placed about 46 tickets, but that’s it. I have sent out over 100 texts, contacted police departments & firemen… put it on Facebook and asked everyone to Share. Let’s just say it hasn’t been a very enjoyable last two days. I have Donated Tickets sitting in my account and that’s not OK. (Keep in mind some farmers push the button and donate the tickets without asking, and I totally understand that… but usually I can move those tickets. And I’m ready to open this up to good deed doers in the community so if you have anyone who would like Donated Tickets, please call 701-899-2578. Please don’t leave a message on Bisonville because I might not see it. Thank you.

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Also… I have worked dang hard today reaching out to every veteran on my list, and I can’t generate interest to take free tickets. Sure, I have placed about 46 tickets, but that’s it. I have sent out over 100 texts, contacted police departments & firemen… put it on Facebook and asked everyone to Share. Let’s just say it hasn’t been a very enjoyable last two days. I have Donated Tickets sitting in my account and that’s not OK. (Keep in mind some farmers push the button and donate the tickets without asking, and I totally understand that… but usually I can move those tickets. And I’m ready to open this up to good deed doers in the community so if you have anyone who would like Donated Tickets, please call 701-899-2578. Please don’t leave a message on Bisonville because I might not see it. Thank you.
    Thank you for your wonderful efforts. It is frustrating for you to try so hard and come up short with some tickets but thank you anyway.

wow.... wow.

hit me up on my facebook page & I can help
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Thank you for the work you do
    College of Business Alumnus

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do you have any contacts with local high schools? Would inviting high schools players/coaches be a recruiting violation? Would think some of those groups might like to attend.

14,255. will be same if not less next week w hunting harvest & Halloween

the 3 H's all in same weekend.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    14,255. will be same if not less next week w hunting harvest & Halloween

the 3 H's all in same weekend.
    Lowest regular season attendance game since 2010.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Lowest regular season attendance game since 2010.
    I still swear there were no more than 13k people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll probably be watching the Murray State game on TV and dozing off at halftime. Most years we go to three regular season games and the playoffs and have already been to three games.
    It's OK to not be OK.