Page 62 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Its tricky. The world is dematerializing, culture is shifting to valuing experiences more than things. I’ve done a complete 180 on people taking pictures of their food. It’s about capturing an experience. But, on the other hand if the ONLY point is to put it on social media and advertise your presence then you aren’t actually engaging with the experience.

I think I’ve said this on here somewhere before; I wouldn’t be opposed to directly charging students a small amount for their seats. People do value what they pay for more highly, even if it’s only a token amount.

Finally, plenty of people who pay for tickets still leave early.
    And yet it is taboo to take pictures of bowel movements even if you enjoyed the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    You with 5 kids under 4 at a Bison game. Send a cop with a child endangerment order!
    I still got em! and they have been taught to trip uni or sdsu fans..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've got Bison Fever.

Bison Fatigue sounds like something a wussy man baby would get.

Bison Fatigue is the sports fan equivalent of "I hate candy because I get too much at Halloween because my neighbors are awesome, but then I eat it all and then my tummy hurts so nobody should eat candy and we should trick or treat in a neighborhood where they don't give out too much candy. I don't care if we have to travel 2000 miles to trick-or-treat! What city is the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl in? That'd be a good place to trick or treat."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I've got Bison Fever.

Bison Fatigue is the sports fan equivalent of "I hate candy because I get too much at Halloween because my neighbors are awesome, but then I eat it all and then my tummy hurts so nobody should eat candy and we should trick or treat in a neighborhood where they don't give out too much candy. I don't care if we have to travel 2000 miles to trick-or-treat! What city is the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl in? That'd be a good place to trick or treat."
    Guessing it's here? https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2...unds&auto=webp

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I've got Bison Fever.

funny thing is about 20 minutes before you posted this, I just dumped all the extra summer parade candy in the bag that my 3 lil kids got.

I think I found another example. they went to 5-6 parades this summer... by #5 & #6 they wouldn't even move towards a toostie roll or fruitie.. like us with western illinois, valpo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    funny thing is about 20 minutes before you posted this, I just dumped all the extra summer parade candy in the bag that my 3 lil kids got.

I think I found another example. they went to 5-6 parades this summer... by #5 & #6 they wouldn't even move towards a toostie roll or fruitie.. like us with western illinois, valpo, etc.
    So basically nothing will make them happy. Sounds about right.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    So basically nothing will make them happy. Sounds about right.
    Yep—Apple doesn’t fall far from tree.

Speaking of apples, I wonder if El C’s kids have ever done bobbing... I’m guessing not ... parades and keeping up with JONES’ is a better look .... like parades/being noticed.

Fishing, alone with kids is a good thing ... not sure how much of that goes on anymore without posting a pic of a perch catch on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yep—Apple doesn’t fall far from tree.

Speaking of apples, I wonder if El C’s kids have ever done bobbing... I’m guessing not ... parades and keeping up with JONES’ is a better look .... like parades/being noticed.

Fishing, alone with kids is a good thing ... not sure how much of that goes on anymore without posting a pic of a perch catch on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    haha you're the biggest whiner around!!

how's your kids?

fishing? i live on a freakin lake, my kids fish about 2-3 times a week and love it. are you ok? CTE? cmon man... whats up man.. calm down.

I was just replying to tony cuz he talked about the exact thing i was doing at that moment. geez louise!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Anyone who hasnt observed this exact phenomenon at a parade is lying and is arguing in bad faith, lol. This behavior has been observed since the beginning of civilization.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I'm surprised parades are even allowed to throw out candy anymore.
    College of Business Alumnus