Page 43 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So they claim tickets on days when they are schedule to work?
    if you work at 5 and the game is at 230 and your freinds are going, that just means you have to leave early.

which is what we see game after game, students gradually clearing out in the 3rd quarter
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    if you work at 5 and the game is at 230 and your freinds are going, that just means you have to leave early.

which is what we see game after game, students gradually clearing out in the 3rd quarter
    Not sure if any of you watched the ND vd Georgia game but the scene between the 3rd and 4th quarter was awesome. They killed the stadium lights and lit the stadium ablaze with red led lights. It was pretty awesome. We should do the same but with Green and Yellow set to the tune of Enter Sandman or that imagine dragons Thunder song. Anyways, several programs have now made the intermission between the 3rd and 4th quarter similar to what the 7th inning stretch is in baseball. It might not get more students to the game but it might help keep them in their seats until the 4th quarter. It would be an awesome tradition, and frankly the game day experience could use a little freshening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I figured I've voted about 50-75 times in the last 10 minutes. Assuming they're counting(don't know how particular the software is), there must be one or two OSU fans doing the same thing.
    If we were honest with ourselves, Tray isn’t a candidate really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If we were honest with ourselves, Tray isn’t a candidate really.

Of course not but it was fun seeing another level of ridiculous exposure for NDSU. Even if it truly is completely ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not sure if any of you watched the ND vd Georgia game but the scene between the 3rd and 4th quarter was awesome. They killed the stadium lights and lit the stadium ablaze with red led lights. It was pretty awesome. We should do the same but with Green and Yellow set to the tune of Enter Sandman or that imagine dragons Thunder song. Anyways, several programs have now made the intermission between the 3rd and 4th quarter similar to what the 7th inning stretch is in baseball. It might not get more students to the game but it might help keep them in their seats until the 4th quarter. It would be an awesome tradition, and frankly the game day experience could use a little freshening.
    I saw this and thought it was excellent, so much so that I shared your post with Derrick Lang.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

....the scandahavian thunder clap.........would fit in the Fargo dome.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3RXRZ_xS8

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post

You've blown my mind.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post

if we're going to steal a tradition from soccer, shouldn't we be fair and also have a clap for our not-so-enthused fans?

Hail the BISON!!!

for the LIFE of me, don't know why we don't copy IOWA and do the...

N

D

S

U

with cheerleaders in all 4 corners of the stadium Holding a giant N D S and U
    that'd be pretty sweet. *ahem.. i know how to do this.. i started the "lets go bison" chant at 2006 Metrodome that took off since.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I just saw the video on YouTube. Dang that is cool. NDSU should do something similar to this.

Dewey