Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1130

Thread: Bison Fatigue

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,965
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    116-8.. think about that..


    also welcome to the board tony satter.. sader87 nice try
    Youngstown State
    Indiana State
    Northern Iowa
    Montana
    South Dakota
    South Dakota State
    James Madison
    South Dakota State

    I challenge any other teams fans to name all their teams loses in order from memory all the way back to 2011.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,356

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Youngstown State
    Indiana State
    Northern Iowa
    Montana
    South Dakota
    South Dakota State
    James Madison
    South Dakota State

    I challenge any other teams fans to name all their teams loses in order from memory all the way back to 2011.
    Ha nice, for your next trick you should rank them from most to least emotionally painful.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    27,956

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    116-8.. think about that..


    also welcome to the board tony satter.. sader87 nice try
    Sader87 is from AGS and hes a Holy Cross guy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,965
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Ha nice, for your next trick you should rank them from most to least emotionally painful.
    James Madison
    South Dakota State
    South Dakota State
    South Dakota
    Northern Iowa
    Montana
    Indiana State
    Youngstown State

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    687

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Doesn't help to have a stadium froze in time with same capacity that is packed with older fans willing to pay high ticket prices and no possibility to bring in new fans who are younger and have more energy.
    Ticket prices are not high when you consider that it costs more to go out for a nice meal. The dome is not too small when there are often plenty of empty seats. As for "older fans", we have a hell of a lot more energy than the thousands of students who leave at halftime.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    13,379
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    James Madison
    South Dakota State
    South Dakota State
    South Dakota
    Northern Iowa
    Montana
    Indiana State
    Youngstown State
    I literally had this exact conversation with a friend last week.


    I put Montana higher because of where I was sitting in the stadium.
    \_(ツ)_/

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,490

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Sader87 is from AGS and hes a Holy Cross guy.
    He's been pushing for NDSU to leave FCS for years. He also doesn't like the playoffs. He's an Ivy clinger that is still living in the past.

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Parkers Prairie, MN
    Posts
    970

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Youngstown State
    Indiana State
    Northern Iowa
    Montana
    South Dakota
    South Dakota State
    James Madison
    South Dakota State

    I challenge any other teams fans to name all their teams loses in order from memory all the way back to 2011.
    I can name all of JMU's losses!

    JMU.

    The only team that could ever beat JMU is JMU. It's their world, we're all just lucky enough to be livin in it
    Brock, Carson, and Stick are force ghosts floating in the back, Trey Lance, in the foreground, holding a football in one hand a Green Lightsaber in the other...

    EPISODE '19: THE FOURTH AWAKENS

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Parkers Prairie, MN
    Posts
    970

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Ticket prices are not high when you consider that it costs more to go out for a nice meal. The dome is not too small when there are often plenty of empty seats. As for "older fans", we have a hell of a lot more energy than the thousands of students who leave at halftime.
    a Nice meal for two? I had to drop 200$ to get two single tickets for one fricken game this year (UC Davis $100 donation and 2 $52 tickets 4 rows from the top in the endzone).

    The most I have EVER spent on a meal for 2 was 135$ after tip and it was at an actual, real life, 5 Star restaurant lol.

    Dome is very likely too small as the GA tickets literally sell out in minutes each august and have done so for nearly an entire decade. this is irrefutable. There are empty seats from people who cant make the game or unsold Student tickets. Idk if anyone knows this but the average fan tries to get tickets in fricken August. No one plans an entire getaway weekend with their family based on the HOPE that there are 4 seats together and available by 8AM on gameday. Using that as your metric to measure overall demand is ridiculous and ignores reality completely.

    You are right about the older fans having more energy than the students. No doubt. wasnt always this way, but it sure as hell is now
    Brock, Carson, and Stick are force ghosts floating in the back, Trey Lance, in the foreground, holding a football in one hand a Green Lightsaber in the other...

    EPISODE '19: THE FOURTH AWAKENS

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    13,962

    Default Re: Bison Fatigue

    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    a Nice meal for two? I had to drop 200$ to get two single tickets for one fricken game this year (UC Davis $100 donation and 2 $52 tickets 4 rows from the top in the endzone).

    The most I have EVER spent on a meal for 2 was 135$ after tip and it was at an actual, real life, 5 Star restaurant lol.

    Dome is very likely too small as the GA tickets literally sell out in minutes each august and have done so for nearly an entire decade. this is irrefutable. There are empty seats from people who cant make the game or unsold Student tickets. Idk if anyone knows this but the average fan tries to get tickets in fricken August. No one plans an entire getaway weekend with their family based on the HOPE that there are 4 seats together and available by 8AM on gameday. Using that as your metric to measure overall demand is ridiculous and ignores reality completely.

    You are right about the older fans having more energy than the students. No doubt. wasnt always this way, but it sure as hell is now
    What year was it that you got out of a 5 star restaurant for less than $70 a head? 1985?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •