Page 35 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

The only fatigue I see is the stalemate of no growth for this program........stuck in FCS and the same size fargodome forever.

Still a lot of tickets left on gobison. This may have been discussed previously, but when I purchased back in August the limit was 4 and I picked best available. I ended up in Section 29 near the top, not exactly great seats. Today there are at least a 100 tickets that are way better seats and I could have easily gotten 5 together like I wanted for my entire family. Why is this?

Simple. These are left over student tickets that were not claimed.

They are not available before the gameday week.

our FBS analog, Alabama has a student football attendance of about 14% of total seating capacity.

We still have over 20% available student seats. 14% would be around 2600.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Simple. These are left over student tickets that were not claimed.

They are not available before the gameday week.
    Student tickets are in section 5,6,8,9,22,23,28,29? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Student tickets are in section 5,6,8,9,22,23,28,29? I don't think so.
    That is weird that section 29 has so many open seats but yet tickets were "sold out".

An email to Josh might get you the answer.

I just counted 239 tickets available, most in section 10.

Section 5 is the player's family section, so they don't know the number until game week. Almost always some available on Fridays.

Section 23 is the visitor's section, so they usually have unused tickets there.

They also hold back tickets for recruiting visits by players and their families. Didn't think section 29 was used for that though.

533 In a row

this nice weather past few days have people doing outside things instead? literally cant find people to go, gonna have to take 3 chicks instead.
    craigslist & facebook are flooded with them.

oh well, everyone must be waiting for Homecoming/UNI game ? or at this point in Bison Fatigue , some people are just gonna show up in December I bet. (ahem longhorn, endzone, ahem)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

FBS is the answer to any apathy...but there are so many hurdles. I would not be in favor of joining the Mountain West however.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I post on Bisonville somewhat regular and have since roughly 2004. I have been to Frisco 4 times, Iowa State, K-State, and Wyo for games and will be going to Oregon next year. I don't have season tickets but am on the waiting list even though I live 6 hours from Fargo. All of the above has got to put me in the top 25% of Bison die hards correct? Well, life has been busy as it is for most of us on here and guess what? I just found out today that there were tickets available for tomorrow's game. Maybe I wasn't tracking it hard enough but I also assumed students would show up for the #4 team in the country. Now, if I wasn't aware there were tickets how in the hell would the NDSU t shirt fans know there were tickets? Simply put, the don't. This whole Bison fatigue thing is ridiculous. We could sell 18-20k season tickets today easily with an expanded stadium and still have the exact same problem filling open student seats.

I realize that a new 28k-30k stadium just isn't realistic right now but it is a crying shame that we can't deepen our season ticket pool. We won't be awesome forever and when the moment passes and we fall on hard times it will be a 100 times harder to get a new facility built. Without a new stadium we can't grow our brand or position ourselves for success in the G5 when the split finally happens in FBS. Rant over...