Page 112 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    No need for a study but he is right about one thing. The number of pro FBS people grows every year. There is no disputing that.
    There arent many anti FBS people. Most people just arent FBS at any cost. Lakes continually makes the mistake in thinking that because somebody brings up a fact like
    we dont have the funding that that person is anti FBS which couldnt be farther from the truth.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No need for a study but he is right about one thing. The number of pro FBS people grows every year. There is no disputing that.
    If the claim of 50% is made it shoud be supported with facts. Another issue is how many people have an informed opinion.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Boy it’s been a pretty interesting week with the back and forth. This off season is going to be something else. I may have to do a bit more ice fishing than usual.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There arent many anti FBS people. Most people just arent FBS at any cost. Lakes continually makes the mistake in thinking that because somebody brings up a fact like
    we dont have the funding that that person is anti FBS which couldnt be farther from the truth.
    Plus he isn’t shy about proclaiming he donates nothing to the cause, which is similar to rest of his FBS groupers.

It’s all about Lakes and his trust fund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Boy it’s been a pretty interesting week with the back and forth. This off season is going to be something else. I may have to do a bit more ice fishing than usual.
    It does seem like the FBS move discussion is dominating too many threads.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’d say it’s in at least 4 and sometimes drifts just a touch into others from time to time. Seems to be a bit more than usual though doesn’t it?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It does seem like the FBS move discussion is dominating too many threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’d say it’s in at least 4 and sometimes drifts just a touch into others from time to time. Seems to be a bit more than usual though doesn’t it?
    FBS fatigue.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    FBS fatigue.
    Is that a thing? I know I’m experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Is that a thing? I know I’m experiencing it.

50% say yes
    Paul Fix

It could be 80/20 pro-FBS but the problem remains that without a conference or a regional partner or 3 there is no path to FBS for NDSU. I would not be classified as a pro-FBS person but I've said several times that if the Mountain West or the AAC showed interest NDSU would be silly not to do everything in their power to make it work. I'm not necessarily anti-FBS but I'm definitely anti-solo-FBS-Indy.