Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Did some seat counting and here is the ticket availability:

Total tickets: 2,329
    North endzone: 365
    South endzone: 271
    East side: 449
    West side: 1,244

Of the total number available, 954 are in the student section. I would not be surprised if the student section loses another section next year. That being said; there are seats available and I think a lot will be sold by Saturday. Its playoff time Bison Nation, lets go!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I lol'd at that one. for 1. thats an OUCH to Akron lol.
    and then 2. the question isnt "are people asking to play Akron?" , its, "would you rather play Akron over all but 10 FCS teams?" the answer is obviously yes.

More accurately the question is, would you rather play FBS teams each week than FCS teams. If you could switch Indiana State game next year for FBS Akron, lol you're fricken insane if you say no.

Also Brescani/Larson saying that people who want FBS are thinking of Alabama, not Boise?? complete Straw man argument. Boise is EXACTLY WHO WE'RE THINKING ABOUT
    Akron is Indiana State just has the fbs behind their name. At some point the enthusiasm for Akron ends up being the same as your are accusing fans of having. Akron doesn’t move the meter for me any more or less than Indiana State does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I lol'd at that one. for 1. thats an OUCH to Akron lol.
    and then 2. the question isnt "are people asking to play Akron?" , its, "would you rather play Akron over all but 10 FCS teams?" the answer is obviously yes.

More accurately the question is, would you rather play FBS teams each week than FCS teams. If you could switch Indiana State game next year for FBS Akron, lol you're fricken insane if you say no.

Also Brescani/Larson saying that people who want FBS are thinking of Alabama, not Boise?? complete Straw man argument. Boise is EXACTLY WHO WE'RE THINKING ABOUT
    Pray tell how do you know exactly who we are thinking about?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Did some seat counting and here is the ticket availability:

Total tickets: 2,329
    North endzone: 365
    South endzone: 271
    East side: 449
    West side: 1,244

Of the total number available, 954 are in the student section. I would not be surprised if the student section loses another section next year. That being said; there are seats available and I think a lot will be sold by Saturday. Its playoff time Bison Nation, lets go!!
    This just proves Bison fans are over playing for Nicholls.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    May be they think they will have to sit next to you????
    Why would i pay money to go when I can watch it free on ESPN 9 right after the Lacrosse quarterfinals.

17,000 fans would take up 18% of Nebraska's football stadium seating. their one game attendance equals the Bison's entire annual home attendance. Maybe I'll waffle a bit on this FCS to FBS thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Are you trying to make the argument that Bison fans think we'd be on the same level as ALABAMA? Because I've seen arguments alost exclusively reference that Boise State or Cincinnati or UCF would be the ceiling for us. I've never seen, nor heard of anyone saying that we would be among Alabama, Clemson and Ohio States of the world, lol.

But if you want to make that argument- please feel free to do so.. or provide evidence that others are, in fact, making that argument- either will do, but neither are possible since they have not happened.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Akron is Indiana State just has the fbs behind their name. At some point the enthusiasm for Akron ends up being the same as your are accusing fans of having. Akron doesn’t move the meter for me any more or less than Indiana State does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So the Ball State and Central michigan victories were EXACTLY the same as beating Indiana state? Have fun convincing any of the players who played in those games of your theory.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Why would i pay money to go when I can watch it free on ESPN 9 right after the Lacrosse quarterfinals.
    Hard to believe they'd put that lacrosse game up against that epic MAC title tilt.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Easy there, big fella, EEAASY. You know you can't begin to match the intimate knowledge of people's thoughts with the likes of MankatoBison!