Page 18 of 302 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Keep working on seats every off season. Eventually, something will open up.
    Thanks I'm hoping so! We try every year and can usually snag at least a game or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude3 View Post
    One thing that many on this board may not think much about since many here have season tickets is that there are a lot of people like myself who are fatigued at never being able to get tickets to watch my favorite team. Watching a tv broadcast with Timmerman is almost unbearable and I like to scream my head off at the games to try to contribute to the fanatical atmosphere of the dome. Just wish it was a little easier to get tickets rather than having to know people who know people or spend a small fortune.
    Just don't panic and buy tickets far in advance of the game if you are buying on the second hand. People's plans ALWAYS change last minute and then it becomes more about getting use out of them than making a fortune.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude3 View Post
    One thing that many on this board may not think much about since many here have season tickets is that there are a lot of people like myself who are fatigued at never being able to get tickets to watch my favorite team. Watching a tv broadcast with Timmerman is almost unbearable and I like to scream my head off at the games to try to contribute to the fanatical atmosphere of the dome. Just wish it was a little easier to get tickets rather than having to know people who know people or spend a small fortune.
    Get Bison All Access. Different camera angles with audio coming from the Bison 1660 feed.

In regards to tickets, become a Team Maker as you will get the chance to purchase eight tickets in any combo to Bison home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I get that going to every game can be a grind. I'm not sure I could make every game if I had season tickets. Especially with hosting a tailgate. As a recovering gopher season ticket holder I know what a pain that can be.

Having said that...those of you 'fatigued' by winning .....maybe you should give up your tickets and just stay home. Maybe become a gopher football fan. That will cure your ails. Being fatigued by winning too much is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Those of you who want to go FBS...news flash...we know. Maybe just put it in your signature to remind us instead of tainting a new thread every few weeks.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Get Bison All Access. Different camera angles with audio coming from the Bison 1660 feed.

In regards to tickets, become a Team Maker as you will get the chance to purchase eight tickets in any combo to Bison home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good, thanks for letting me know about these things. I'll have to look into the costs and see if we can persue these avenues.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Definitely fatigued here. Been a season ticket holder since the Dome opened when I was about 7-8. It's getting harder and harder to basically dedicate my entire fall to watch kids play football. Don't get me wrong, I love college football, but what a commitment. I pretty much burn an entire weekend for home games...that's tough to do when I have other responsibilities and interests. Not to mention travel time and money I spend going to any away games. It's not enough to attend 6-7 games a year, there have been a few years that I've dedicated 11-12 weekends JUST to NDSU games. It's almost ridiculous to think about - as much as I love NDSU. I realize some of you do much more than me, and I commend you for that dedication For many years it has been my #1 priority, but it's really bordering on a time for a change. As a "young" adult(I'm not *that* young anymore), it's really stopped me from maybe experiencing other things around the world. I don't think anyone thought the run would last this long, but it's definitely kept NDSU football towards the top of my list. If they had trailed off in 2013, it would have been easier to maybe not focus so much on tailgating every game, dropping everything for games, etc. I love NDSU athletics as much as anyone, and I won't be giving up my season tickets any time soon, but sometimes it's REALLY hard to be a dedicated fan. I know, this year, I've been especially guilty of leaving games early because of things to do outside of NDSU. Or we don't bring the bus and then we get questions from people that show up at 11 or 12pm asking where it is...it doesn't just magically show up there nor is it a free past time.

I noticed a bunch of the people saying "I never get sick of NDSU" are people that don't even live in the area. I'm sure you are envious of us being able to attend essentially every game, but you get to walk into your living room at 2pm, flip on the game, and go about your life the entire time because its on TV.

Either way, no program is safe from fatigue. I believe Alabama has had a loss of season tickets since their run. I don't know what it is like right now, but when they won 2 in a row, their numbers were down.

In short, I am definitely getting fatigued. It's no ones fault but my own because it's been my top priority and that is slowly adjusting itself. It won't change my season ticket order as I will probably always keep them, but it might change my attendance.
    From your post I would venture to say fatigue isnt the problem in as much as you have more activities, responsibilities now and your priorities are changing. With out sounding or being condescending---congrats its all part of growing up. The important part is to find balance in your passions.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I get that going to every game can be a grind. I'm not sure I could make every game if I had season tickets. Especially with hosting a tailgate. As a recovering gopher season ticket holder I know what a pain that can be.

Having said that...those of you 'fatigued' by winning .....maybe you should give up your tickets and just stay home. Maybe become a gopher football fan. That will cure your ails. Being fatigued by winning too much is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Those of you who want to go FBS...news flash...we know. Maybe just put it in your signature to remind us instead of tainting a new thread every few weeks.

BaZinga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I AGREE! Seriously this thread makes me sick. Now let's get back to talking about how fortunate & proud we are of our team that's heading into the playoffs!

Another thing that makes ticket seekers "fatigued" is seeing tons of open seats on Saturdays too. Hopefully with this new online transfer thing they have did they have this at the beginning of the year?? If so why didn't anybody tell us about it? It is mentioned in the playoffs ticket purchasing options email... Or did I miss something. Does this work for Bball season tickets too? Fanette will have a heyday with this!
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

"Bison fatigue": A rare form of brain malfunction caused by having too much fun. Symptoms are an unacceptably high expectation of winning every game by lopsided margins and an aversion to playing cornhole. Common treatments are high doses of Fireball and an occasional loss by the team, the latter of which comes with other serious side affects.