Page 180 of 302 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    I don't get fatigued by the bison winning all the time. I still go and enjoy many games each year.

But I do get fatigued about all of the FBS talk by fans and talking heads.

I also get fatigued by media talking about College Football and ALL 120 some odd teams. No you idiots, there are several HUNDRED college football teams and programs.

FBS (Not NCAA post-season sanctioned mind you)
    NCAA Division 1 (FCS)
    NCAA D2
    NCAA D3
    NAIA
    and a few other affiliations which can't think of their names
    Nobody cares if the FBS playoff is sanctioned or not.

If you say "ACTUALLY clemson is NOT the NCAA division one champion, NDSU is!" People are just gonna roll their eyes or laugh at you or both.
    College of Business Alumnus

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Nobody cares if the FBS playoff is sanctioned or not.

If you say "ACTUALLY clemson is NOT the NCAA division one champion, NDSU is!" People are just gonna roll their eyes or laugh at you or both.
    I have to agree with you because the general public doesn't know any better. Or because they don't care.

And also the media and P5 conferences blast the airwaves with "College Football Championship", so that is all the general public knows (this may be a gross generalization).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I also enjoy the NCAA in-house production a little more in the playoffs because of the big screen games they play during breaks. Something pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things but helps keep the crowd engaged during those long TV timeouts.
    Of coarse the lack of any replays when there is an review totally sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Of coarse the lack of any replays when there is an review totally sucks.
    Yes, that absolutely does suck monkey nuts. And that's a recent change. I went back to watch some of that 2014 2nd round game vs SDSU to remind myself about how awful CAA refs in the playoffs are and there were several replay reviews where the crowd was reacting to big screen replays while the white hat had his headset on talking to the replay official.

Change it back!

EDIT: Maybe that's why FCS playoff attendance around the country is down... people want to watch at home so they can actually see replays of crucial reviews. That's gotta be it! I solved the Bison Fatigue riddle guys... you're welcome.

Yes, that absolutely does suck monkey nuts. And that's a recent change. I went back to watch some of that 2014 2nd round game vs SDSU to remind myself about how awful CAA refs in the playoffs are and there were several replay reviews where the crowd was reacting to big screen replays while the white hat had his headset on talking to the replay official.

Change it back!
    I would have loved to have been in that meeting when it was suggested to not show any replays to the crowds when a call was under review. If they think those crowed reactions where bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    I have to agree with you because the general public doesn't know any better. Or because they don't care.

And also the media and P5 conferences blast the airwaves with "College Football Championship", so that is all the general public knows (this may be a gross generalization).
    The public doesnt care what it's called or who sanctions it.
    They could call it the "powder puff pillow fight" and people would still watch because it's the title game that decides who is the champion of the highest level of college football.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    One road??????? Have you driven around Fargo. East on 19th to multiple ways to go E, N or S, University North to County 20 E or W or University to the South to 12th or main to go west or any road to go east, through campus down to 12th, go west to 18th St to 12th Ave or up to 19th. 19th is the main one but there many ways to get out of the dome area. Have you been to many stadiums, there is a ton of parking within a few blocks of the Fargodome compared to many other places.

You can also go piss with 10,000 others instead of watching the band at halftime if you want.

They also have some napkins out there if you need to wipe your tears away from crying and complaining about all that you think is wrong.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Change it back!

EDIT: Maybe that's why FCS playoff attendance around the country is down... people want to watch at home so they can actually see replays of crucial reviews. That's gotta be it! I solved the Bison Fatigue riddle guys... you're welcome.

Time Man of the Year!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

UND is fired up and back to the weight room with a vengeance after getting cheated by getting subpar locker room.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    UND is fired up and back to the weight room with a vengeance after getting cheated by getting subpar locker room.
    haha Pure Gold!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS