Page 171 of 302 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You refuse to eat at places that offer alternative dietary menu options? Specifically non-meat options?
    Wouldn't a place that started as a burger joint, beef burgers, offering fake beef be like a vegan place adding beef to the menu? I think that's the principle he speaks of.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I know its silly, but refuse to go to Burger King since they did that so guess it did not work.
    So you are saying you're a bandwagon Burger King fan?

Would it shock anyone to know that Burger King has had a veggie burger on their menu for a long time before this Impossible abomination came along?

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Wouldn't a place that started as a burger joint, beef burgers, offering fake beef be like a vegan place adding beef to the menu? I think that's the principle he speaks of.
    Well I guess in that case Burger King would need to be started as a restaurant specifically catering to customers who refuse to eat any non meat based foods and you would need to be such a customer to be upset at such a change in their menu. Otherwise Burger King is just a regular restaurant offering different options to people like they have always been. If anything Burger Kings marketing pitch has been "having it your way". I'd argue providing options for a meat-based or plant-based burger makes more sense as a continuation of that strategy than a betrayal of their meat only customer base.

I would say it could work during late season games more than early (warm season) games. But have an indoor food court/tailgating in the bubble. Charge a small admission charge and have some food/beverage vendors in there to sell things. You would have a large group of people mingling in the warmer conditions than outside and still feel like they are tailgating. Just an idea for later season games.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Would it shock anyone to know that Burger King has had a veggie burger on their menu for a long time before this Impossible abomination came along?
    Or that they offered sandwiches that had chicken or fish instead of beef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

when i overhear people over and over again at bars/restaurants say "I'm not going to NDSU games because they don't play anyone, they blow out everyone" that's the Fatigue we are battling here.

its like watching "the office" or "seinfeld" once you've seen that episode 7-8 times, you're like "meh"

so yea, its a spoiled fanbase, but the majority wants something bigger. that's facts man.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I’m curious if you sit in a fun section? We have so much enthusiasm around us, I can’t imagine missing a game!
    It’s so enjoyable! Not to mention, we love watching the second and third string come onto the field.
    I like all the people I sit around and I love most of the people in my tailgate group, I feel like I play my part as a fan when I am there... but I'm not driving 5 hours - to watch below average games, no matter how much I enjoy the company. For me I'm a much more aware FCS fan now than I ever was back in 2010. I've seen what these teams are I follow the league closely, and it makes me sad that every season there are only a few teams in the subdivision that can challenge us.
    NDSU Van Club

Lakesbison may be an idiot, but in the end he's our idiot.

Can we pretend that Jose Mohler passes are like shooting stars, cuz I would wish for a new O coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Your way of thinking has always made me smile.
    Your way of thinking has always made me cringe.

Your wife has always made me smile.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Your way of thinking has always made me cringe.

Your wife has always made me smile.
    Your way of smiling has always made me think...

Edit: I dunno, it sounded profound at the time.