Page 140 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Play off tickets are so reasonable! I’m going to post something under tickets, because I’m getting many messages regarding filling the seats! Well I have my little veteran connection... so accepting ticket donations today! Either ticket donations or $ donations to the GoFundMe campaign- Bison tickets for veterans! Anyway I just received a call from a veteran who works at the VA medical center as a nurse, and he is happy as a clam to be able to receive this early Christmas gift! Here we go!!!
    My 50 yard line tickets were cheaper than the top corner, craphole seat tickets I had for the USD game. I love the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I think the average fan is realizing they can stay home and "sit on their hands" vs. taking the time and money to "sit on their hands" at the Fargo dome. Once games start in that building you can pretty much hear a empty can drop... NO college student interest translates to no college FB atmosphere. I have attended a few games and could not believe how boring the crowds were. They guy I was sitting with said "why did we leave the bar, should we go back"? Other than piped in noise before kickoff and prior to breaking huddles, the fargo dome is a dull roar at best. Bison are better on t.v.
    Its very similar to UND hockey games at the Ralph, I have turned down many free tix because the atmosphere and hype we hear about is very over-rated. I watch better than 90% of all Bison games and love mixing my own drinks vs. sobering up during the game at the dome. pissing 6-8 times per game vs. once maybe twice, not to mention in the early season playing 18 holes of golf before the game and hunting a couple hours after. Actually, thank you to all of you who do attend games and make it possible for me to have a FULL day on Saturdays, I owe you all a beer, NOT!!!!
    Piped in noise? Attends UND games?

Clearly not a Bison fan. Only a troll claims to this crap. Sounds like another Milkfart incarnation.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I think the average fan is realizing they can stay home and "sit on their hands" vs. taking the time and money to "sit on their hands" at the Fargo dome. Once games start in that building you can pretty much hear a empty can drop... NO college student interest translates to no college FB atmosphere. I have attended a few games and could not believe how boring the crowds were. They guy I was sitting with said "why did we leave the bar, should we go back"? Other than piped in noise before kickoff and prior to breaking huddles, the fargo dome is a dull roar at best. Bison are better on t.v.

The atmosphere really has gone down for all non- Semi final or SDSU games basically.. I am pretty loud at games and now I stick out in the top 5 rows.. I even had a lady tell me I shouldn't be so loud when cal davis was driving for a possible winning td.. and none of this has to do with the Bison or the team.. its the horrible talent of the opposition... we are just above this now.. we are beating up on inferior teams that don't even care.. Bison draw like 3K on the road and half of them are our fans...

Like I said before this isn't football anymore its Globetrotters style entertainment... "hey look at this 5-5 150 lb guy come in and run every play for a TD"- Cue Sweet Georgia Brown

2500 tickets available and theyll be more tomorrow? I cant get anyone to go. wow.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll watch from my couch with a jug of Pendleton. Not a whole lot of money to spare this time of year with the holidays, a shitty harvest and likely no profit sharing coming my way and on top of that my wife has another bun in the oven. These last few years haven’t been great to the Ag industry in North Dakota which I whole hardly feel is linked the lack of attendance with families tighter budgets. Oil is down and Ag is down. Maybe next year will be better.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

You think our ticket sales are bad? Go check out SDSU for this weekend.....over 3/4 of every section is still for sale.

This should give a few people something to chew on for a while. Dave Kolpack story about NDSU success. Quotes NDSU administration saying they haven't heard anyone clamoring to move up. https://www.yahoo.com/news/dominant-...224320776.html

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    This should give a few people something to chew on for a while. Dave Kolpack story about NDSU success. Quotes NDSU administration saying they haven't heard anyone clamoring to move up. https://www.yahoo.com/news/dominant-...224320776.html
    They have Chapo's number blocked.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    are all kolpacks stupid? no 1 is clamoring? hahahahaha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Also tickets have gotten expensive and it pushes out the casual fan. They are being replaced by older people with more disposable income. The student tickets that were converted to season tickets are replacing rowdy college kids with entry level season ticket holders, who are older. Different crowd. The cost of the entire experience is just expensive. For a playoff game it's $41 for a ticket. Probably another $5 in fees. Then you have your tailgating spots which are $20 each. So if you want 2 people to go to a playoff game, it's pushing $82 plus fees and another $40 for 2 reserved tailgating spot. That's $122 just to get in the door and park. Then you got your tailgating food, accessories and drinks. You need hours to prepare. It's cold AF most weeks. Once you get in the dome, you need more to eat or drink. So for just 2 people, with tickets, tailgating, tailgating food, and food inside the dome, it can easily cost $200 a week. You do that for 3 playoff games, you need to budget or spend an extra $600 in a month on short notice.

And if you have season tickets, you've already done this for 6 home games, plus Target Field and possibly Brookings. Throw in a teammakers donation and it's spendy. Oh... and don't forget Frisco

I can do it but I can understand why it's tough and less appealing for some people since we seem to lose a game every couple of years and only a handful are competitive. But I'm usually fired up for the playoffs or good games
    Imagine what would happen to prices if we moved to FBS.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.