Page 134 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSu ticket exchange page is the Worst of the Worst. D2 NDSU fans all over. They think they are going to a UMary game. and there's always 3-4 trolls that cry on every post if the price is over face value. hilarious.

and they will make a new post "looking for 2 tickets" when there are clearly 23 ticket posts for sale below.

and their admin are clueless, kylie something she has zero clue.
    Bison Fatigue?? How about Chapo Fatigue?? I love it when we are calling our own fans D2.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Stubhub I've never had any problem with. I have decided I'm not going to use the facebook group anymore though. Too many choosing beggars on there. "I need 18 tickets in the first 10 rows so I don't have to walk, and I want them for $20 ea." You should see erupt when someone dares post tickets a little over face value.

The newest trend that I find annoying is for people to say that "Face Value" is the cost of the ticket PLUS their team maker fee divided by however many games. Obviously you have the right to sell at any price you want, and I have the right to buy at any price I agree to. But asking me to pay part of your TM fees that you get to write off your taxes (assuming you itemize) is annoying to me. So you get to write it off AND I get to pay you for it except no write off. It's annoying to me and when people start arguing that I pass and wait for a later deal.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSu ticket exchange page is the Worst of the Worst. D2 NDSU fans all over. They think they are going to a UMary game. and there's always 3-4 trolls that cry on every post if the price is over face value. hilarious.

and they will make a new post "looking for 2 tickets" when there are clearly 23 ticket posts for sale below.

and their admin are clueless, kylie something she has zero clue.

Funny part on that page is when you have tickets twice over face and I provide a link to purchase face value tickets on your post and you cry and get all mad.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The newest trend that I find annoying is for people to say that "Face Value" is the cost of the ticket PLUS their team maker fee divided by however many games. Obviously you have the right to sell at any price you want, and I have the right to buy at any price I agree to. But asking me to pay part of your TM fees that you get to write off your taxes (assuming you itemize) is annoying to me. So you get to write it off AND I get to pay you for it except no write off. It's annoying to me and when people start arguing that I pass and wait for a later deal.
    Those TM fees are no longer deductible and havent been for a year now.

Plus nobody is asking you to pay those fees. The price of the ticket is the price of the ticket regardless if the TM fees are included or not.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-26-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Capitalism learn it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Bison Fatigue?? How about Chapo Fatigue?? I love it when we are calling our own fans D2.
    Yep its been going on for over 10 years. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Plus nobody is asking you to pay those fees. The price of the ticket is the price of the ticket regardless if the TM fees are included or not.
    I count it as what it costs me to put my butt in the seat..so I am asking that...I won't try to smoke and mirror it. If somebody finds that annoying, so be it. If somebody complains about the price I offered, they do not get a second chance at them. I'd rather eat them then sell them to someone with a complaint.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I count it as what it costs me to put my butt in the seat..so I am asking that...I won't try to smoke and mirror it. If somebody finds that annoying, so be it. If somebody complains about the price I offered, they do not get a second chance at them. I'd rather eat them then sell them to someone with a complaint.
    Exactly...........If it cost you 800.00 for the TM dues for that seat thats part of what it costs. I dont play the song and dance either. You dont want to pay the price???? NEXT.

Exactly...........If it cost you 800.00 for the TM dues for that seat thats part of what it costs. I dont play the song and dance either. You dont want to pay the price???? NEXT.
    MUST SPREAD REP.

No different with Vikings tickets. People have to pay seat "dues" before the ticket price. The ticket might be 100$ but if the dues per game equal out to $50, then he has every right to ask for $150 for the ticket. The consumer also has the right to say no. Its virtually identical to TM fees
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    MUST SPREAD REP.

No different with Vikings tickets. People have to pay seat "dues" before the ticket price. The ticket might be 100$ but if the dues per game equal out to $50, then he has every right to ask for $150 for the ticket. The consumer also has the right to say no. Its virtually identical to TM fees
    But to be fair, I agree with his point about saying "yeah here's 2 tickets- face value. only 100$ each" What? that isnt face value. He is allowed to sell them for whatever it cost him, but "Face value" is a false advirtisement
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS