Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    True story I met him once.
    I was talking about fmfantasy
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That'll get people hype for Bison games....the halftime show.
    Now if the Gold Star band was on par with Jacksonville State, I'd say it would get people hyped for the halftime show (until band fatigue sets itself in).

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Now if the Gold Star band was on par with Jacksonville State, I'd say it would get people hyped for the halftime show (until band fatigue sets itself in).
    Hey now, one crisis at a time. We'll deal with band fatigue with the same vigor that we're dealing with our football teams success. What's the equivalent of FBS for bands? HBCU?

Bison fatigue? That's the silliest thing I ever heard!

Signed,

Guy on a Buffalo
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After seeing the attendance at the JMU and Weber games I don’t want to read one more person bitching about Bison Fatigue. Christ, we might have more people in our student section than both did at their games combined.

JMU attendance was 8,741. Seems like a bit of a stretch but whatever.

I haven’t been able to see the crowd yet at Weber and can’t find it on the web yet but I’ll round up and say the attendance is about 11.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    After seeing the attendance at the JMU and Weber games I don’t want to read one more person bitching about Bison Fatigue. Christ, we might have more people in our student section than both did at their games combined.

JMU attendance was 8,741. Seems like a bit of a stretch but whatever.

I haven’t been able to see the crowd yet at Weber and can’t find it on the web yet but I’ll round up and say the attendance is about 11.
    ahem we don't compare ourselves to other fcs programs. sorry
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ahem we don't compare ourselves to other fcs programs. sorry
    News to me. And who do we compare ourselves to?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I was just reading the Forum article about all the tickets available for today's game and I will agree winning by a big margin does get a bit old but that has as much to do with the strength, or lack there of, of our opponents. To add to the dismal post season ticket sales may be people like me who have given up even looking for them to available since in past years the chance was zero for a non-standing room ticket. If I had known there would be seats available I would have looked into attending. Too late for this week and I already have long term plans for next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I was just reading the Forum article about all the tickets available for today's game and I will agree winning by a big margin does get a bit old but that has as much to do with the strength, or lack there of, of our opponents. To add to the dismal post season ticket sales may be people like me who have given up even looking for them to available since in past years the chance was zero for a non-standing room ticket. If I had known there would be seats available I would have looked into attending. Too late for this week and I already have long term plans for next weekend.
    How could NDSU Athletics have reached you and how much lead time would be required? Keep in mind the max time would be seven days.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    And that’s all on the marketing, promotions, social media. Which has been almost non existent recently. They aren’t selling their product. They must think it’ll sell itself.