Page 175 of 302 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

It’s too bad that all of the FBS schools weren’t a bunch of pansies and it was relatively easy so schedule one or maybe 2 a year just to give us some more variety in the OOC and in the mean time just play the conference schedule we have now. Get a Penn State one year and maybe play a MAC and a MWC the next. Just something different from the norm.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Season ticket holder since 1987. 84 grad. No fatigue here. Stay to the end of all of the blowouts and drive 3 hours each way.

The damn logistics of an FBS Conference suck as currently structured.

The bazillions of dollars getting sucked out of the Ag economy just this year are staggering and 2020 looks tough. It will impact everybody at some level.

In some ways we might have already seen the good old days. Damn, doesn’t that sound like an old coot? Oh well, two more sleeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Blaming the Fargodome may be the lamest excuse ever. It's the same building as it was at the start of our run but better. NFL level video boards and lots of smaller upgrades since 2011. The dome is a strength.

The production has gotten to be a little flat but It boils down to the games. Whenever we get a good opponent it's pretty rockin
    How much improved is the attendance at Bison BB games (both men and women) over the last couple years?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

And it will be 68 degrees inside and around zero outside on Saturday.
    Blaming the Fargodome may be the lamest excuse ever. It's the same building as it was at the start of our run but better. NFL level video boards and lots of smaller upgrades since 2011. The dome is a strength.

The production has gotten to be a little flat but It boils down to the games. Whenever we get a good opponent it's pretty rockin
    It's OK to not be OK.

Looking at the ticket map, they've basically made the top half of the student section 13,14, and 15 reserved. I see every ticket is available. The rest of the dome looks pretty similar to last week. Last week still looked decent on espn, but too bad we cant have a better turnout for an actual ESPN game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Looking at the ticket map, they've basically made the top half of the student section 13,14, and 15 reserved. I see every ticket is available. The rest of the dome looks pretty similar to last week. Last week still looked decent on espn, but too bad we cant have a better turnout for an actual ESPN game
    Based on what is going on these days, we may see Soccer in the Dome in 10 years, and no NDSU football—>as in St. Cloud and Crookston.

But I personally won’t see Soccer, cuz I won’t be there.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Based on what is going on these days, we may see Soccer in the Dome in 10 years, and no NDSU football—>as in St. Cloud and Crookston.

But I personally won’t see Soccer, cuz I won’t be there.

Its happening everywhere. Montana barely out drew us last week. UND didn't average 9,000. 4400 for sdsu playoff game.

St Cloud had 58 season ticket holders. Not sure on the other schools.

On the positive note, with 4 area schools dropping football, we may see the most talented walk on classes ever and it will help St Thomas and the overall quality of the rosters

Still think we will have a decent turnout. Short week. Sub zero weather cant help

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really can't argue with a recognizable "fatigue" that's going on in Bison Nation right now and I can really only speak for how I feel personally, not how others may or may not feel about my favorite football program/team. I don't discuss the FCS to FBS move at all because I'm in the camp that feels there is so much at play that we have no control over that I don't think it's profitable at all to continually bring it up on this forum. If people want to continue to beat a dead horse then by all means go for it, I don't have to read it or post a response to it.

I have mentioned before that I feel there is a certain level of disrespect going on towards our current student athletes that are representing this Bison program right now, with the constant discussion of moving up or how badly the "FCS sucks". I just don't think it's fair to them to dismiss what they are accomplishing based upon the state of our conference competition or the FCS as a whole. You can't on one hand get all sorts of excited when we are getting recruits to come here over FBS programs and every FCS school in the nation, and then on the other hand get all bent out of shape and say no one is raising the bar and trying to keep up with us. There is something special at NDSU, these kids know it and our coaches know it. They play for the players that have come before them. They take it seriously. They don't want to be the team to slip up or lower the bar, that's what motivates them to always be the best. They do the little things right, and that comes from preparation by players/coaches. Why discredit that? I just don't get it. I'm going to continue to focus on the NDSU Bison and how proud I am of what they represent as a team and program, instead of worrying about everyone/everything else.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    I really can't argue with a recognizable "fatigue" that's going on in Bison Nation right now and I can really only speak for how I feel personally, not how others may or may not feel about my favorite football program/team. I don't discuss the FCS to FBS move at all because I'm in the camp that feels there is so much at play that we have no control over that I don't think it's profitable at all to continually bring it up on this forum. If people want to continue to beat a dead horse then by all means go for it, I don't have to read it or post a response to it.

I have mentioned before that I feel there is a certain level of disrespect going on towards our current student athletes that are representing this Bison program right now, with the constant discussion of moving up or how badly the "FCS sucks". I just don't think it's fair to them to dismiss what they are accomplishing based upon the state of our conference competition or the FCS as a whole. You can't on one hand get all sorts of excited when we are getting recruits to come here over FBS programs and every FCS school in the nation, and then on the other hand get all bent out of shape and say no one is raising the bar and trying to keep up with us. There is something special at NDSU, these kids know it and our coaches know it. They play for the players that have come before them. They take it seriously. They don't want to be the team to slip up or lower the bar, that's what motivates them to always be the best. They do the little things right, and that comes from preparation by players/coaches. Why discredit that? I just don't get it. I'm going to continue to focus on the NDSU Bison and how proud I am of what they represent as a team and program, instead of worrying about everyone/everything else.
    Solid, but that acceptable (to me anyway) way of thinking doesn’t resonate with the “it’s all about me” crowd/way of thinking. Things will correct I’m thinking, and I won’t care if the “all about me” crowd no longer exists. NDSU May end up going backwards from where we are at in football divisions, but I’ll still be there and contribute everything I can.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t buy the Fargodome as a legit excuse.