Page 102 of 302 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    We need to go move up to the next level (FBS) and declare ourselves Independent. No need to wait for any invite. Tired of seeing these Salukis, Cayotes, Sycamore Trees, Bears, Penguins, Bull Dogs all lose by atleast 50 pts every year. These teams dont wanna play us anymore and winning against these deadbeat teams is becoming boring.
    Good luck We can't find 3 quality non conference opponents now. How are you going to find 12 as an independent?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

How many different accounts is Lakes posting from this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    could always whore yourself out with 2 for 1's vs p5s.
    now you're talking.. let's be the Courtney Love's of the FBS. (or Cardi B)

Badlands.. when you guys post that... then I know I'm reaching the Audience. I'm like AO99. I just need 99 good men from BisoNation . The new fans are picking up what I'm laying down
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This is a real and true syndrome. I never thought I'd see a day when a team is so good, they don't get the interest they used to.....wonder if weak showings in Frisco are next?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This is a real and true syndrome. I never thought I'd see a day when a team is so good, they don't get the interest they used to.....wonder if weak showings in Frisco are next?
    Prolly not, didn't tickets sell out in about 20 minutes this August? We're good. The more things change the more they stay the same.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really do think it’s a competition issue. Not trying to make this a FBS deal so don’t go there. I do enjoy the closer games like with SDSU and don’t think there are many teams at all that can give that to us.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Outside the F-M area, NDSU doesn’t exist?

I travel probably a lot more than you do and a lot further than your beloved Twin Cities, and I can attest your statement is not true.

There is a good reason why NDSU was one of the schools that was featured for the ESPN+ commercial (the one with Ty Brooks running in for a TD) - the brand is strong enough to marketable nationwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. The FBS opportunity for NDSU in the future won't be related to geographic TV footprint, but global subscription potential. I think that the Bison fans (unfortunately, I bump into them everywhere) put NDSU ahead of most FCS teams even those with much better geographic TV footprints.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

last week and this week. there are thousands of tickets on the buy sell sites. yikes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The “non local” concept has potential. Potential to make “any” program the “biggest” anywhere if that’s the goal.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    last week and this week. there are thousands of tickets on the buy sell sites. yikes
    Last week was ND deer opener where everyone celebrates my birthday! You don’t mess with my birth day! Most years it’s a family tradition of the great people of ND to celebrate my birthday by humanly slaughtering deer with rifle and or car.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS