Page 32 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Crappie season was over a month ago here...waiting on the submarine sized redfish to start cruising the intercoastal...There is always bass fishing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Nice fish. Looks a little chilly out there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Nice fish. Looks a little chilly out there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Never thought It got that cold in LA. Heres a 45 pounder.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Never thought It got that cold in LA. Heres a 45 pounder.

Where at in LA?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Where at in LA?

Cameron..... Due south of Lake Charles.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Cameron..... Due south of Lake Charles.
    Coon-ass country. I spent some time in Grand Isle, can confirm it gets cold down there. It's a different cold with all that humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Coon-ass country. I spent some time in Grand Isle, can confirm it gets cold down there. It's a different cold with all that humidity.

It's not the heat cold, it's the humidity.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    as long as the boomers are around, millenials will always like gen-z better
    Underrated comment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Underrated comment

This again? What is the difference between a puppy and a millennial? A puppy quits whining when it grows up.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Underrated comment

Insert picture of the Ragin Cajun James Carville.... Um... We have no rebuttal, that answer was perfect.