Page 39 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Didn't you just confirm it yourself by not knowing the answer?
    He must have water in his basement and the chance of thunder storms scared him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    What upsets me is that I purchased the best available in August and got Section 29 almost highest row up and today there are tickets in 29 that are 15 rows below me, and 5 together at that....that is some BS.
    YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP I had to f*ckin donate money to get 2 tickets in section 7 Row EE.

turns out that when they said general admission was "sold out", they lied, I could have saved $100 and sat 50Ft closer to the field. seriously, what the hell is going on?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Ha! I'm pretty comfortable with people saying that they are bored. I'm guessing they are the same people who say the Bison sucked so much in the 1990's (so they wouldn't have gone to games then either.) Note: In the 1990's, NDSU won an average of 9 games a season.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Ha! I'm pretty comfortable with people saying that they are bored. I'm guessing they are the same people who say the Bison sucked so much in the 1990's (so they wouldn't have gone to games then either.) Note: In the 1990's, NDSU won an average of 9 games a season.
    Bar is set pretty high......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP I had to f*ckin donate money to get 2 tickets in section 7 Row EE.

turns out that when they said general admission was "sold out", they lied, I could have saved $100 and sat 50Ft closer to the field. seriously, what the hell is going on?
    Mostly unclaimed student seats but I believe they also release a few that were held back for players, university staff, and visitor's section that were unclaimed.

Based on the last few years it's pretty safe to assume that the student section will only be full for the home opener and homecoming and after that you can assume they'll be a good chuck of tickets available to the general public Friday morning before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Mostly unclaimed student seats but I believe they also release a few that were held back for players, university staff, and visitor's section that were unclaimed.

Based on the last few years it's pretty safe to assume that the student section will only be full for the home opener and homecoming and after that you can assume they'll be a good chuck of tickets available to the general public Friday morning before the game.
    NDSU needs to be getting this word out all season long so the general public is better informed. I have informed my people who are looking for tickets but I would assume most have no clue about Friday morning for student tickets and visitors tickets go on sale that are unclaimed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    NDSU needs to be getting this word out all season long so the general public is better informed. I have informed my people who are looking for tickets but I would assume most have no clue about Friday morning for student tickets and visitors tickets go on sale that are unclaimed.
    Idk... it's hard to combat laziness. Go to the single game ticket links on GoBison.com right now and they have in bid red text for each game "Onsale: <date of Friday before game> at 7:00 am".

Thought previous years they started releasing the unused student tickets earlier in the week instead of waiting until the day before the game. Am I remembering that correctly.

Honestly I'd rather have a larger filled student section even if it makes it harder for me to find tickets. Best thing for the program.

There is one silver lining to this student problem.

They will lose more seats, and last time that happened, student fees were lowered. Thus, NDSU will continue to be a regional leader in not funding athletics on the back of students.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Idk... it's hard to combat laziness. Go to the single game ticket links on GoBison.com right now and they have in bid red text for each game "Onsale: <date of Friday before game> at 7:00 am".
    Yep. Anybody who has made any effort at all to buy tickets should see that.

Getting the additional released tickets used to be a crap shoot. Now it's a sure thing other than 1 or 2 games.