Page 187 of 302 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Loud for slightly over 14k fans. Next Saturday with 18k+, the dome will be rocking. Any Bison fan not there, it's your loss. Great game experience today, fuck that fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Loud for slightly over 14k fans. Next Saturday with 18k+, the dome will be rocking. Any Bison fan not there, it's your loss. Great game experience today, fuck that fatigue.
    Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Yep. It doesnt get much better than a Semi on National TV

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Long time no post! haha

Well? Anybody remember the days where some posters thought existing season ticket holders should get bumped from their seats for more *cough cough* affluent supporters? We are back to the days where, if someone can't attend, we/I literally can't give our fucking tickets away. (outside to our favorite sign lady! Thanks for that program!) My have the mighty fallen.

I'm assuming all of the previous unwashed masses have been able to find their way into the dome now? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The Dome was rocking in 2nd half today. As loud as I’ve herd/felt in a long, long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it was rocking cause it felt like they actually needed us!! that is what has been missing lately... when we got them to jump twice inside the 5... that's what we used to be famous for.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Yeah it was rocking cause it felt like they actually needed us!! that is what has been missing lately... when we got them to jump twice inside the 5... that's what we used to be famous for.
    You know the old adage....don't poke a sleeping Bison.

So, you're expecting the spoiled, bored stay-away 'fans" to rock the dome next week? LOL! They might plop their sorry asses in a seat but they will not contribute anything beyond that.

Only the elevated seats are available right now. According to Twitter, the bobcats have purchased their allotment.
    I just posted on social media that if anyone wants to donate tickets to veterans who have not yet received complimentary tickets (from Bison Nation) they can contact me. I also asked the veterans to call me, to get their names on this list.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Only the elevated seats are available right now. According to Twitter, the bobcats have purchased their allotment.
    I just posted on social media that if anyone wants to donate tickets to veterans who have not yet received complimentary tickets (from Bison Nation) they can contact me. I also asked the veterans to call me, to get their names on this list.
    what is the visitor ticket allocation for playoff games?

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    what is the visitor ticket allocation for playoff games?
    We heard 2500