Page 208 of 302 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    all these games on ESPN stand alones...
    Ahhh?? your point????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Playing against Colgate about this time would be a lot better than any teams playing today.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ahhh?? your point????
    They're playing football. Not pussing out is his God damn point.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ahhh?? your point????
    Wonder if he realizes that staying FCS is the only way our team is getting multiple games on ESPN/ESPN2 each year, let alone ABC. Not sure if you should tell him or me? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Wonder if he realizes that staying FCS is the only way our team is getting multiple games on ESPN/ESPN2 each year, let alone ABC. Not sure if you should tell him or me? Lol
    So if you win in the next level you don't get on ESPN or ABC?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    NDSU- yes, JMU- less likely...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If NDSU joins the mac we will not have three games on ESPN each year. No I don’t count Sunday-thursday games.

For the record I am pro-FBS but not because I think we will get on ESPN more.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    For the record I am pro-FBS but not because I think we will get on ESPN more.
    I'm here as well. The argument has to be about more than just national exposure or any little man disease. FWIW - I also cringe whenever I read any of our fans refer to wanting to play "big boy" football. Using that term only lessens how we fit in. We belong in the G5 right now and have for about 5 years. It isn't any more complicated than that.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I'm here as well. The argument has to be about more than just national exposure or any little man disease. FWIW - I also cringe whenever I read any of our fans refer to wanting to play "big boy" football. Using that term only lessens how we fit in. We belong in the G5 right now and have for about 5 years. It isn't any more complicated than that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Exactly. It’s about the opportunities it will bring the school and the region. I take great pride in our academics and having closer connections with like-minded Land Grant institutions would do us well I think.

Look at far NDSU has come since the move to D1.