Page 114 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Isn't wearing a Sioux jersey in public pretty much the same thing as the GoT Shame Walk?
    Outside the boundaries of GF, yes, you are correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hot Mic with Dom Izzo: Why are Bison fans bored with winning?

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1197520692205494275?s=20

The day there is not a waiting list for season tickets and single game tickets don't sell in minutes will be the day I even kind of consider that anyone is bored with this.

Empty seats are a ticket policy failure.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The day there is not a waiting list for season tickets and single game tickets don't sell in minutes will be the day I even kind of consider that anyone is bored with this.

I know a couple season ticket holders that didn't go last week because, quote, "it's gonna be a boring game" and they couldn't get rid of their tickets. I don't think anyone is bored with the overall picture of winning games and winning championships, but a lot of folks have went from "wouldn't miss a game for anything" to "this is awesome but I'm going to skip a game here and there for excuse A,B,C"

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    I know a couple season ticket holders that didn't go last week because, quote, "it's gonna be a boring game" and they couldn't get rid of their tickets. I don't think anyone is bored with the overall picture of winning games and winning championships, but a lot of folks have went from "wouldn't miss a game for anything" to "this is awesome but I'm going to skip a game here and there for excuse A,B,C"
    Ive gone to one game(sdsu playoffs) over the last 2 years. Before that it's been basically every home game since 2008.

The opponents are overmatched and everybody knows it. It's nice to watch national games and check back to ndsu to see if they extended their 35-3 lead to 49-3

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ive gone to one game(sdsu playoffs) over the last 2 years. Before that it's been basically every home game since 2008.

The opponents are overmatched and everybody knows it. It's nice to watch national games and check back to ndsu to see if they extended their 35-3 lead to 49-3
    Perfect. You’re getting your AAC, MAC, MW fix. Great way to waste a Saturday.

I have had the same seats now since around 2008. I've missed maybe two home games in that stretch because of work. And in three different incidents this year (one of them at Target Field) I basically got yelled at for standing and yelling... at a football game.

Its one thing if you're sitting behind me and disabled in some way. I don't want to ruin your ability to see the game. But if you're completely physically capable? Its a football game. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Completely fair and relevant point! I believe there is "Fatigue" but primarily within the Students as opposed to the casual B'Ville fan. The general ticket sales literally evaporate in minutes- this is the real gauge of general interest in the program. Still outrageously good. Blue seats arent NOTHING, but the single game and season ticket wait list I believe, are far greater measurement of interest
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Perfect. You’re getting your AAC, MAC, MW fix. Great way to waste a Saturday.
    HA, GOT EM'! You really changed his mind Daycare! Dont know how he'll recover from that sick burn.

Btw, did you know that two things can be true at one time??
    1. you can aknowledge the observable fact that our entire league is laughably outmatched
    2. AAAAAND you can believe we can stay in the FCS?

We can all stop pretending that #1 isnt true. It is certifiably true. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy it- I enjoy the hell out of it. You can be PRO or ANTI FBS, but #1 will still be true no matter how hard you pretend. the #FCSForever crowd who pretends that FCS is just chocked full of elite level teams is living in a fantasy world.
    the #FBSorBUST crowd who thinks that just because we are good at football means that FBS is a no brainer is living in a fantasy world. There is ALOT of space in-between these two viewpoints that no one seems to be occupying right now
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    HA, GOT EM'! You really changed his mind Daycare! Dont know how he'll recover from that sick burn.

Btw, did you know that two things can be true at one time??
    1. you can aknowledge the observable fact that our entire league is laughably outmatched
    2. AAAAAND you can believe we can stay in the FCS?

We can all stop pretending that #1 isnt true. It is certifiably true. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy it- I enjoy the hell out of it. You can be PRO or ANTI FBS, but #1 will still be true no matter how hard you pretend. the #FCSForever crowd who pretends that FCS is just chocked full of elite level teams is living in a fantasy world.
    the #FBSorBUST crowd who thinks that just because we are good at football means that FBS is a no brainer is living in a fantasy world. There is ALOT of space in-between these two viewpoints that no one seems to be occupying right now
    Plenty of people are occupying the middle ground...I'd say most are in the middle ground...but to some that seems anti-FBS.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]