Page 247 of 302 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Why would a DFL slant on the aggregate be anymore negative than a republican slant? Not to mention in certain parts of the country it is highly unlikely that the government is going to be filled with DFL when the general population of those areas tend to lean heavily the other direction. I live in a heavily conservative area in Minnesota (typically vote 70-30 in favor of republican). I am also involved in the local government. I can tell you that our municipal and county staff is made of mostly conservative folks. The political affiliation is not an indicator of professional ambition or success.
    You forgot the part about “DFL people” still voting that direction and wondering what the fuck is going on, cuz “THE DFL” of old is long gone, and is now represented by a different party.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    I sure wish you were a UND grad.
    Why? Doesn't it feel better to get dunked on by own of your own?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    loc govt as just wannabe feds. you got dunked on.

Fatigue..... I can't believe how many people.said NO to going tomorrow.. bored with the play calling & fcs in general. heck I know a ndsu alum going to watch usd tomorrow instead of ndsu cuz ndsu is boring.

tickets were hard to find early in week, now everyone dumping, maybe the rain, who knows. I'm not happy about it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You forgot the part about “DFL people” still voting that direction and wondering what the fuck is going on, cuz “THE DFL” of old is long gone, and is now represented by a different party.
    Sweet take. Insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Brilliant! Pat yourself on the back!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Fatigue..... I can't believe how many people.said NO to going tomorrow.. bored with the play calling & fcs in general. heck I know a ndsu alum going to watch usd tomorrow instead of ndsu cuz ndsu is boring.

tickets were hard to find early in week, now everyone dumping, maybe the rain, who knows. I'm not happy about it.
    Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    wow, can you say triggered? yiiiiikes man

If you want to die on the hill of "biases dont exist in different industries", be my guest.

Otherwise it just sounds like youre doubling down on saying "things I like are NOT biased, and things I dont like ARE biased". I am saying- everyone is biased, and that we should just be honest about it.

But thank you for the super mature, not at all ridiculous conversation here. You are a #elite social science mind- ignoring all available data and human history in favor of your anecdotal experience in your office.
    Yeah, I'm triggered because you keep saying biases. Lol. You really are fucking stupid.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Uhhh yeah your local mayor in Lakes Country totally has dreams of becoming the next Amy Klobuchar.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Yeah, I'm triggered because you keep saying biases. Lol. You really are fucking stupid.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    DC votes 97% for a specific party. They make basically any other county in America look like the definition of a "laboratory of ideas."
    College of Business Alumnus

wow is there tickets trying to be sold tomorrow.
    dang sad.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

wow is there tickets trying to be sold tomorrow.
    dang sad.
    Dude I'm at the Ramkota in Bismarck. Fargo don't even crack the top ten on my destination list anymore. It's over. We lost to Tarleton.

Lardsin must go!