Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klieman Finalist for STATS FCS Eddie Robison Award

Default Re: Klieman Finalist for STATS FCS Eddie Robison Award

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Wouldn't missouri states be bolstered because they played a high ranked ndsu while ndsus would be damaged after playing crappy missouri state
    Well, sure, but we played Chuck South, EWU, and Iowa while they played SW College, Murray St, and K State...
    Something doesn't make sense.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

#BUTTBubbles deserves it.... because Bresciani...
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Somewhere I saw posted that Cal Poly's opponent win percentage was slightly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Congrats Coach, very deserving! Lost quite a lot of talent in last year's seniors and plenty of adversity this year.

As far as SOS: Massey and Hero Sports have us first, we are actually 2nd in the Sagarin SOS for FCS teams to Missouri St. All depends what goes into the formula.
    Yeah, if you go by the computer rankings which look at more than just the W-L record of the teams you've played I'm pretty sure NDSU is tops in the FCS by a good margin. That official NCAA SOS doesn't really punish teams for beating crappy teams with good records. For instance, Cal Poly beat 9-1 University of San Diego who is rated just below 4-7 Indiana St by Sagarin.

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    #BUTTBubbles deserves it.... because Bresciani...
    I can't wait for the State Board of Higher education to be tipped off. I'm sure Port will find some sort of evidence for a conspiracy theory.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    Well, sure, but we played Chuck South, EWU, and Iowa while they played SW College, Murray St, and K State...
    Something doesn't make sense.
    AND NDSU. 2 top 50 teams while NDSU has only played 1 + Missouri St

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    AND NDSU. 2 top 50 teams while NDSU has only played 1 + Missouri St
    Yes. You said that already. I was pointing out that the rest of our schedules are relevant as well. Sure, we are better than Missouri State. Way better. But Iowa is better than K State and EWU and Chuck are way better than Murray St. and SW College (D2). It seems weird that NDSU being better than Missouri St. outweighs BY ITSELF our 3 OOC games being better than theirs. But then again I have no idea how Sagarin computes his SOS ratings. Is it just a straight average of all their opponents' Sagarin ratings or are some teams weighted more than others?