Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Seth Wilson

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Seth Wilson

Welcome to NDSU Seth! I see a future Ojuri/Crockett tandem with Cofield and this young man. Impressive strength running through tackles and great runaway speed. Going to mark this recruit as one to keep an eye on in the future.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Welcome to The Bison Seth!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Awesome! Sounds like a kid who really exploded his senior season after being slowed by injuries as a sophomore and junior.

http://lacrossetribune.com/sports/lo...734c76efa.html

Could be a steal for the Bison.
    Ahhh hes from my neck of the woods!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking forward to seeing you and the other recruits on the field, Seth. Hope you enjoy your time in Fargo and at NDSU!

Is this the same recruit who looks like he spends a lot of time at the gun show? If not, then we're going to have to figure out which one gets nicknamed "Guns."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is this the same recruit who looks like he spends a lot of time at the gun show? If not, then we're going to have to figure out which one gets nicknamed "Guns."
    Looks like he eats 200 pound arm curls for breakfast.